PDA

View Full Version : Weekender non residents meals

Char
03-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Please find attached form for those who require meals at the 2013 Weekender but are not staying at the Wroxton - payment will not be required until March but please complete ASAP as we do not have an infinite amount of space!

Please send forms back to me - if you have any questions please email me also - char.ponting@gmail.com

There will be a £10.00 charge made to help cover the costs of the W/E prizes etc as usual (as is already paid by the Wroxton Residents) with any surplus going in to Club funds

However if you are ONLY coming on the Sunday as a day tripper and just require the Soup & Sandwich or Afternoon Tea option please do let me know as I need an idea of numbers - you will be asked to pay on the day (the £10.00 donation will not be required but a small contribution will be added to the prices as attached)

Char
03-12-2012, 12:28 PM
This is the Menu for the GALA DINNER possibly subject to slight change! - Choices will be asked for nearer the time but to give you an idea of the food on offer

Mushroom Soup with Tarragon and Crème Fraiche

Red Wine Poached Pear with Rocket, Blue Cheese and Walnut Dressing

Chicken and Mango Roulade wrapped in Parma Ham with a Tomato
and Chilli Salsa

Featherblade of Beef with Horseradish Mash and a Red Wine Gravy

Seared Escalope of Salmon, crushed New Potatoes, Citrus Beurre Blanc

Supreme of Chicken wrapped in Parma Ham filled with Sunblush Tomato
and Basil Mousse, White Wine Cream

Roasted Butternut and Amoretti Ravioli with a Sage Butter Sauce

Baked Dark Chocolate Tart with Raspberry Cream

Fresh Fruit Platter

Lemon and Lime Tart with Chantilly Cream

Coffee and homemade Fudge

gary tompkins
03-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Yum Yum sounds really lush

Char
25-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Just a polite reminder

I needs these forms back by the end of next week for non residents

Char
24-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Hi All

Last chance saloon - anyone wanting meals other than the Sunday snack option I need to know by THIS FRIDAY 26th please

Thank you!