Grumpy
28-11-2012, 05:45 PM
hes got a brolly at long last

thank god for that :mand:

Do you think albie will be singing in the rain!!:chuckle:

Albie
28-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Have you heard me sing ooh err !!!

Err no its only for display purposes in the back of the car. Actually I am really pleased that Tom assisted my ask as I was not at fault. The problem occurred at Ducati's end accepting the picture and the information address going missing and not sending a mail to Caroline. I was blaming the postal service but it seem a computor fault is too blame. No worries and as Tom said it was an error.

singletrack
28-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Oh well, that is a relief. At least Albie and Caroline won't get wet this winter x

scrapps
29-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Not so fast with the good news !
I collected it for them yesterday after a 350mile round trip to go to the show. I am now thinking do they need 2 ? is that just greedy ?
Maybe I will keep it and just post pictures of it keeping me dry on the forum to amuse myself :chuckle:

Liz
29-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Not so fast with the good news !
I collected it for them yesterday after a 350mile round trip to go to the show. I am now thinking do they need 2 ? is that just greedy ?
Maybe I will keep it and just post pictures of it keeping me dry on the forum to amuse myself :chuckle:

LOL, perhaps Zippy can hold it to ransom! :chuckle:

Char
29-11-2012, 02:25 PM
I think Shuffy should write a song ,,,

uksurfer
29-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Have you heard me sing ooh err !!!

Err no its only for display purposes in the back of the car. Actually I am really pleased that Tom assisted my ask as I was not at fault. The problem occurred at Ducati's end accepting the picture and the information address going missing and not sending a mail to Caroline. I was blaming the postal service but it seem a computor fault is too blame. No worries and as Tom said it was an error.

i think it should go to me, just as i didnt get a keyring or a brolly, and i went all the way up there to support

Rally
29-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Mind you guys, he doesn't even have the 1st brolly yet as that is in my porch with the other two!

I have a keyring for you Mart, so don't panic. As soon as you buy a Monster, it's yours! :D

Albie
29-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Mind you guys, he doesn't even have the 1st brolly yet as that is in my porch with the other two!

I have a keyring for you Mart, so don't panic. As soon as you buy a Monster, it's yours! :D

Can't believe my friends are holding stuff to ransom :mand::mand:

Char
29-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Alun- did you get him one of the Carbon handled ones? Or is it just the plain corse one?

uksurfer
29-11-2012, 09:20 PM

i'll keep the 1098

you can have the key ring mate :mand:

uksurfer
29-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Alun- did you get him one of the Carbon handled ones? Or is it just the plain corse one?

i thought the special edition carbon ones were for the peiople who signed there picture
:bunny:

Rally
29-11-2012, 11:00 PM

I got him the Titanium handled one with batteries in the end! :mand:

Albie
30-11-2012, 06:26 AM
Does it have a handy torch on it then lol

scrapps
30-11-2012, 08:01 AM
That's a good idea Liz I could give it to Zippy as his yellow fur is a pain to get dry.