PDA

View Full Version : Hants Rep Required 2013

uksurfer
18-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Where do i start..

Its time to move on, i would like to hand over the Hants region, it was the final breakfast meet of the year today and i do hope one of the regulars will volunteer and take on this roll heading into 2013 for UKMOC, to liase with the Wilties and the Kenties, for local meets, ride outs and post up the occasional brekkie.
(nothing more to it really)

So if your interested in helping UKMOC and the Hampsters, please contact Slob or me for more details!

Meanwhile, i'll see you all at Xmas Lunch on Dec 9th, and ill definitely be along to breakfast meets next year and i do hope we can find someone to take on the running of it all.

If i cant find anyone to take the reigns, the breakfast meets will carry on through the year, i always need a fry up once a month

Thanks to all who have supported over the last year or two.

Cheers All
Martin
(from the 1098 corner)

gary tompkins
18-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Hope you find a worthy replacement from the ranks Martin

Tough act to follow - you've done a great job building the section up from scratch

slob
18-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Are you sure Martin? come spring once you realise that your cruise missile is fairly pointless on UK roads and that Monstering is the true path, you may come to think you've been a liitle hasty.

However, if this turns out not to be the case, thanks for all your work over the last few years, you've been brilliant.

chris yeatman
18-11-2012, 07:02 PM
all good things have to come to a end i guess.
awesome job done here martin.
ride safe.

Char
18-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Martin who?

uksurfer
18-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Its not the end of Hampshire, i think it would be nice to maybe have a change of leadership, and some fresh ideas going forward.

Failing any willing volunteers, i'll carry on posting up meets, even if i do turn up on a cruise missile, ive always fancied a S4RS if theres any being given away.

Im not leaving, or going anywhere, just struggling to find the time to attend the meets i'm organising! :mad:

thanks for your kind words, but its not the end