PDA

View Full Version : Hi

chris_s2r
06-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi everyone, last month I got my S2R. It is my first Ducati and am really excited about it. Loving it a lot, even it has been a little let down (fuel pump broken down, new clutch been fitted and few others dinks).
Things happen and hope now it can only get better. Preparing myself for some mods, want to start with new exhaust. Still undecided if I want to have 2 or just stick to a bigger single exhaust made by Mivv. Would love to get Zard system but will not be able to afford it. Hmmm....

Best,
Chris

Petej
06-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi Chris, love the bike, have just last week bought same bike & same colour! And likewise first Duc! I've gone to a twin stack exhaust but have a marving 2-1 going spare ;-)

Enjoy it! Look forward to hearing on any mods you do to it!!

Pete

chris_s2r
06-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks Pete, will update when got all sorted out. How cool, we've got the 'same' S2Rs :)
Cheers

Funkatronic
06-11-2012, 08:11 PM
hello and welcome

half the fun of owning a monster is playing with it, this site a a great resource and there are many knowledgeable people here, so if you have specific questions im sure some of us can help, also if you need any specific parts, please ask

ali

J.P
07-11-2012, 06:43 AM
Welcome to the club Chris.
The bike looks nice and as an idea for a cheap exhaust mod , would be to simply replace the under-belly CAT with link pipes instead. It makes quite a bit of difference to the volume and deepness of the exhaust note and is cheaper than replacing the exhaust end cans usually.

Char
07-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Hi and Welcome

plenty goings on in London area

sorry but JP ? Puppies~?? Really

J.P
07-11-2012, 08:00 AM
At 11 years old Char he's not a puppy. Like me, he's blessed with looking much younger than he actually is.

Char
07-11-2012, 09:14 AM
At 11 years old Char he's not a puppy. Like me, he's blessed with looking much younger than he actually is.

Must be the diet :rolleyes: