PDA

View Full Version : an idea..!! - calendar

BoozyBOB
17-12-2003, 12:35 AM
to get the club ideas started....
Jmo and i were talking about Fatblokes request for pics to go in a calendar...(he got a very poor responce)...so for next year as the club has 23 regions how about each rep submiting at least one good pic..(that has not been posted on the forum)..from thier area ride out...perhaps depicting monsters at a local landmark or just a monsterers gathering....
I am sure Terry will let us know when he needs the pics.. so start your Summer meet and ride out plans....

(any comments)..:bunny: :cool:

COR
17-12-2003, 07:52 PM
South west region - There's a lovely windmill at Ashton, between Lower Weare and Wedmore. Would be great to get a few monsters in front of it for a fab picture.

Duncan
17-12-2003, 08:16 PM
What about an UKMOC version of the calendar girls WI calendar. Im sure theres loads of Monsterphiles raring to get their kit off. Didge? Grunt? Terry?

Pedro
17-12-2003, 09:23 PM
Dunc

don't encourage them, the piccy of Terry as a brolly girl was scary enough!

Ped

grunter
17-12-2003, 09:46 PM
last time i rode thru windsor naked (and i dont mean the bike)
i got nicked
but enough 1664 & who knows
l8r
grunt

spidermonkey
17-12-2003, 09:56 PM
iam up for try it get a suffolk pic will look cool done with all members from each area.:D
steve

BoozyBOB
19-12-2003, 12:26 AM
after Grant had his 'look behind you' eyes on show at Bristol i think we will give that a miss Duncan.... but at least some folk are now thinking...and next year we might get a calendar...
....so a good idea we can go with then ??

Kev Bunney
19-12-2003, 01:00 AM
BB, think it`s a cracking idea mate, I`ll be able to crank up a picture from the Midlands Mob, and the potential rivalry between regions should result in some great entries !