PDA

View Full Version : confidence restored

jerry
06-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Seems I got my Mojo for riding my monsters back, i must be turning into a grumpy old git as i blame everything for my own failings , ha so when i got pissed off with my Lovely M750 i knew i was on a slippery slope .....however a few minor tweaks to the bike , manily reseting the handlebars and rebalancing the carbs etc and a major service the garage time I put in was also good therapy for a psyco nutter like me calming or what ... now the bike is perfect and I also feel good riding it , The s4 is also going well only the mystery 750ss leaks to solve ......

out on the road i seem to have rediscoverd my lost riding confidence , it helps when the bikes are at top tune , so i cant blame them for my personal failings .

now if only the quack could fix me up as well as the bikes .....lets see new brain, cock , balls , personality knees , .eyes , hearing ......doh!!

Char
06-10-2012, 06:17 PM
:mand: well that's cheery news genuinely pleased for you

so basically you're after a brain transplant - any choice for the new body?

Albie
06-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Great news of sorts. I also got some mojo back this week. I rode for fun only today because I could and not because I had to.

He11cat
06-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Great news Jerry :) chuffed for you x

jerry
07-10-2012, 01:07 AM
:mand: well that's cheery news genuinely pleased for you

so basically you're after a brain transplant - any choice for the new body?

Brad Pitt or Danial Craig would be good , or if just a brain Steven Hawkins ,he would be happy in my body it works better than his at the moment .