PDA

View Full Version : Bliss is....

He11cat
29-08-2012, 02:49 AM
Chasing the sunset .... (or the dawn).
Starting to get some time in now ....

Tonight it all went smoothly .... the road back into Suffolk was clear unlike yesterday and wobble boxes.
The 400 is nippy but not very fast but gets me past stuff for a little bike as I found out tonight.
It sits at a good pace ... a bit twist and go as your up the gear box like anything!

Im amazed how different it is to the 600.... a different beast.
The 600 is easier around town.
The 400 is fun on open roads.

We beat the sun...

I get a bit shy about riding with other people .. especially if they are new to me.
Got asked out for another session which I am looking forward to. Doing it on the 400 this time.

The 400 has a stupid wiring niggle so once the 600 is sorted then I will have to take the little one to be looked at as it shamed me by not starting in front of lots of people.
Oh gawd I hope it doesn't fail me..:chuckle:

Tonight just flowed .... Dreading the dark nights :(

urbanfireblade
29-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Aye, its good to go out. :)
I ride my Monster 600 so sedately i doubt i'll be going out(or even invited!) with the usual friends of friends as they're on big bikes-Ducati 1098, Aprillia RSV1000 Mille, then a Ducati 900SS and Triumph street triple.
Had the 1200 Bandit before so was ballsy enough with my riding to show up the 1098 rider in the corners, Haha.
Have you got some good scenic roads near u?
Nothing stopping u getting out one evening by yourself for a leisurely ride, make it a big loop to keep it interesting.

Blah blah
29-08-2012, 06:08 PM
One of my most memorable rides was chasing the sunset from Bridgnorth to Birmingham on the A458, (lovely road) on my ZXR750J1 - it was about 15 years ago and I still remember it...

I really have got to find some better roads down here

urbanfireblade
29-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Very nice bike Blah Blah, predecessor to my all time fave the ZX-7R :)

revver
29-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Been out a few times round here . We have got some good roads but all my mates seem to be working or house duties so end up riding by myself and just doing 100+ mile loops. But the naughty bike is being a pain and missing on 1 cylinder so wont be out for a while. :(

He11cat
30-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Hope you get sorted ! Infuriating to say the least!
Had a nice gentle ride with a hyper tonight...
Even though it was icky weather.
Then it cleared and near a full moon over the sea.
Practise makes perfect.

Only thing I noticed was that Autumn nip in the air which I now dread...
I guess it's like this , I go out if I'm ok they ask me again and if I drive them to despair they don't!
They either like the weirdo woman with weirdo monsters or they don't ..
Note to self ... Little one is too quiet!