PDA

View Full Version : Hampshire biker kills dog...

LouSCannon
23-08-2012, 04:22 PM
This is going round Facebook and thought it might be worth posting here... six degrees of separation theory....

http://www.capitalfm.com/southcoast/on-air/news-travel/local-news/help-find-biker-who-killed-dog/

gary tompkins
23-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Hope they manage to catch and prosecute the sick bastard

zhango
23-08-2012, 08:05 PM
The young man rode a bike but he wasn't a 'biker'
I love dogs

Capo
23-08-2012, 09:18 PM
I think somethings wrong here, hitting an amimal the size of a large dog at 60 mph without falling off or incuring some damage/injury would be highly improbable.
There is more to this than is being reported (what else is new).

If it happened round here the headline would be Biker kills and eats dog. A mere killing would not be newsworthy.

LVC
23-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Sick and sad news but I agree with Capo something not right there.

A dog ran out in front of a friend of mine and was clipped by the front wheel. Dog was bruised but OK but my pal and his girlfriend slid down the road and had several non-minor injuries. Especially on a top heavy enduro even if he popped the front wheel before the impact I can't see how he managed to stay on.

Lost my 9 year old GS last year (she ate a poisoned mouse) so I really feel for the owner :(

He11cat
23-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Surely they only have to examine the poor dog and they would be able to establish how it died .
It warrents doing as you could say he rode at the owner and dog surely if he was aiming to hit them its attempted murder is it not?

Any one who goes out to harm torture and kill an animal deliberatly seriously is sick in the head.. Especially mans best friend.

I'd drag that bastard down the road behind my bike til he was like chuck steak.
I love dogs .

He looks in his late teens early 20s.
He is not a biker he is a thief and lowest of the low.
I do not know of any bikers who steal bikes and kill helpless animals .
Quit the opposite.
Deserves lynching for nicking a bike and killing a dog.

I by accident killed a cat a few weeks back in my car I couldn't brake in time.
I took it and went round til I found its owner.

It was a hell of a bang and if I'd have been on my bike I'd have been off.

Unless the story is the boy on the bike and the owner had a row they guy tormented both with the bike and the elderly shepherd dropped dead in fright.
Even so still killed the dog still nicked a bike piece of scum
Dogs body would tell all.