PDA

View Full Version : Mallory

Gamsa
21-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Sorry I haven't been in touch for ages and I know this is very last minute, but I'm off to Mallory Park on Friday, staying in a hotel around the corner overnight. It's £99 (plus £45 for the hotel). If anyone's keen let me know and I'll pass on the details.

Hope to come along to the next Hampshire get together. Hope you're all getting on well.

Liz
21-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Sorry I haven't been in touch for ages and I know this is very last minute, but I'm off to Mallory Park on Friday, staying in a hotel around the corner overnight. It's £99 (plus £45 for the hotel). If anyone's keen let me know and I'll pass on the details.

Hope to come along to the next Hampshire get together. Hope you're all getting on well.

Kirkby House is a great place to stay in Mallory itself (not sure if this is the one you're talking about Adam). It's literally 100m from the entrance, really welcoming, clean and tidy. The only downside is that you do have to pay separately for brekkie. We stayed here last month and would thoroughly recommend it!
http://www.kirkby-house.com/

Have a good day at the track and come and see us all soon!

Gamsa
22-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Hi Liz - yes, that's where I'm staying. Looks better than a travelodge and for £45 for the night, can't really complain about not getting breakfast. See you soon!