PDA

View Full Version : Bike trip to Brugge

smiffyraf1
20-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Just got back from a 5 day trip on the monster to Brugge, Belgium. not bragging just thought id put how amazed i was with how the bike handled it. Never been long distances on it before and have only had the monster just under a year. had a tankbag on and backback and it behaved beautifully. was comfortable, didn't feel any heavier, still pulled the same and didn't so much as hiccup all the way there and back and the bits in-between. has just re-affirmed why i love Ducs :D

boris
20-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Great to hear that the Duc was sublime and your faith is boosted. But what about Brugge? Isn't it a great place. I used to visit there regularly when I lived in Holland. Spent many a time watching the world go by sat in a cafe in the main platz quaffing some of Belgiums finests. If you ever go back and have the energy, do the climb to the top of the cathederal. Top tip- have a good sample of the quality chocolates first to give you the energy...

slob
20-07-2012, 08:08 PM
...If you ever go back and have the energy, do the climb to the top of the cathederal...

PMSL! do not watch if you're offended by swearing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgbSpmZyN7I

gary tompkins
20-07-2012, 10:49 PM
If you fancy another weekend in Belgium in September

Check out the MOB2012 threads

smiffyraf1
21-07-2012, 09:15 AM
did the belfry, was good. had to watch 'in bruges' while i was there to try and find all the places in the film :)