19-07-2012, 07:18 PM
I see there is a lovley Bimota for sale on ebay when you type 'ducati monster'

What do you think.............. that swingarm is lush

Stafford
19-07-2012, 07:29 PM
You should see the superlight version....oo er missus

steeevvvooo
19-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Might be being thick, but I can't find it?

Saw one a week or two ago. Starting big (aka asking price as it was started about 250 higher the week before!) was about 10k ish, white and red. Looked really good.

One day, I'll have one in the garage...

J_Dub
19-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Might be being thick, but I can't find it?

Saw one a week or two ago. Starting big (aka asking price as it was started about 250 higher the week before!) was about 10k ish, white and red. Looked really good.

One day, I'll have one in the garage...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-BIMOTA-DB6-WHITE-RED-Ducati-Monster-1100cc-DS-engine-Very-rare-bargain-/200791875055?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item2ec020ddef

steeevvvooo
19-07-2012, 10:10 PM
That's the one I was thinking of!

Looks lovely... But can't help thinking there are other things I would spend 10k on first... :dizzy: :biggrin:

utopia
20-07-2012, 02:07 AM
Just my own opinion, but I think that's pig ugly.
Awash with over the top styling unneccessaries which detract from, rather than enhance the essential components of a motorcycle.
I don't think Galluzzi would be impressed.

Do you still have your bike, Panther ? ....I think it's way prettier.

Pomp1
20-07-2012, 08:13 AM
DB6's are awesome, and a recent visit to the Bimota factory showed how well things are made there.

Nottsbiker
20-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Awash with over the top styling unneccessaries which detract from, rather than enhance the essential components of a motorcycle.

I've seen it as well on one of my daily ebay / monster searches and whilst I want to like it have to admit that I also find it pig-ugly. There are some neat touches, especially the trellis swingarm but 10k is serious money for one nice part.

Panther
21-07-2012, 12:17 PM

Thanks man, Yer still got the bike, she's in Holland now and need to sort out registering it out their. (Currently out the country with work)

The main reason why I like the bike because its a bit different. If they were common I'm sure my opinion would change.