PDA

View Full Version : Anyone meet at whiteways?Bury Hill

urbanfireblade
17-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Wondering if there's anyone who pops over to whiteways. I'm usually there mid afternoon Sundays for a cup of tea.

Altaian
17-07-2012, 01:32 PM
With Sammy Miller's Italian Day being cancelled I might be up for a ride over to Bury Hill on Sunday:

After much deliberation, due to the adverse weather conditions, and in particular our parking conditions, we are regretfully cancelling the Italian Day at the Museum.

We are taking this decision to cancel as the weather forecast over the next 10 days will not allow us to safely accommodate cars in our paddocks which are completely water logged.

We apologise for cancelling this event but feel this decision is in the best interest of all concerned and will cause as little inconvenience as possible.

We realise that many who were attending this event had booked hotels etc. The Museum apologises to you all but in particular to Gary Jenkins who has spent a considerable amount of time and effort pulling this event together for us.

Kind Regards

Sammy Miller MBE

www.sammymiller.co.uk

Let's hope the Weather Gods are kind... :hail:

Be good to meet & have a chat urbanfireblade. Don't know about timings yet - was hoping the Hampsters were having a Brekkie Meet.

urbanfireblade
21-07-2012, 06:31 PM
I was there today(saturday), mid-afternoon. Bumped into a few people i know up there, all randomly turned up! Nice when that happens :)
I'm probably gonna be there sunday afternoon, if you see a Monster Dark it'll be me, i've yet to see another up there.

Sirc
25-07-2012, 12:55 AM
I was there Sunday mid-afternoon on M900 is it me, or is it cliquey? :-)

Altaian
27-07-2012, 02:31 PM
I was there today(saturday), mid-afternoon. Bumped into a few people i know up there, all randomly turned up! Nice when that happens :)
I'm probably gonna be there sunday afternoon, if you see a Monster Dark it'll be me, i've yet to see another up there.

Got there as they were closing on Sat (Why do they close so early) - decided to go to Newlands Crnr first. Next time perhaps...

urbanfireblade
27-07-2012, 06:34 PM
I been to Newlands once on my Fireblade. The old men everywhere scared me away! Not sure if its like that now as that was about 6yrs ago, but i always favoured Boxhill if i went that way.
I didn't go into Whiteways Sunday, i rode past and saw one of the ppl i know just leaving, Lol. Was about 2.30pm? I wanted to give my bike a sunday ride out around Bury, Pulborough, Billingshurst, A272, A24, Washington, A272 thru Storrington, Amberley, past Whiteways, Arundel and back to Bognor!

urbanfireblade
27-07-2012, 06:37 PM
I know Whiteways is generally busy from mid-morning(for ppl having brekkie fry-up sandwiches etc) thru to about 3pm. Dies off quite quickly after that. Does anyone know the woman who rides the S4? Looks tricked up. Always gets alot of attention that bike.