PDA

View Full Version : Stolen S4 Chromo

animaluk
02-06-2012, 11:01 AM
My S4 Chromo just been lifted from Harringey Sainsbury car Park two men lifted it into a white van

02 plate
Chrome Tank
Custom seat (black with red pipeing)
Ohlines rear shock
Custom Mirrors

He a very special monster and im guttted/Ticking timebomb of fury at the moment

Security watched them do it assuming that the bike was being recovered,cctv of course it not working :worried:

He11cat
02-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Its just sunk in to me and im in tears.... know how much he means to you x
Posting where I can

slob
02-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

Saint aka ML
02-06-2012, 12:12 PM
**** man seen you number of times and know how much it means to you!! Second S4 in London in under a month. S4 hunt?

Saint aka ML
02-06-2012, 12:24 PM
What is the point of parking lot security then? Maybe we should get Sainsbury's/Tesco to retrain their security guys. All they had to do is get off their assed go to people loading the bike and ask to see proof they own it, if no proof shop intercom and ask for owner off xxxx plate bike to move to parking lot as it is being moved to van. Do it in front of them and see them run.

SunEye
02-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Bastards. At leat you have witnesses, although they need a good slapping for not getting off their asses.

Absolutely gutted for you. I hope that with a good description of the theives and their van the bike can be found. Chances are the police know who they are, they usually know most of the theives in an area.

uksurfer
02-06-2012, 12:50 PM
gutted for you mate, ********

Saint aka ML
02-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Posted on Motorcycle stolen group on facebook.

Qba
02-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Bloody outrage… Hope it will turn up mate.

Nickj
02-06-2012, 12:59 PM
101 things you could do to people like that with various tools, wouldn't even need to get them red hot either.
Hope it get backs to you.

littlejimmy12
02-06-2012, 01:03 PM
I would not be surprised if you get it back, its proper rare, police usually know who these scum bags are and as mentioned there are witnesses. Police will look for CCTV images from point of theft as best they can.

Fingers crossed

gary tompkins
02-06-2012, 01:40 PM
So much for the security... usless tossers :thumbsdown:

Hope you recover it

He11cat
02-06-2012, 01:40 PM
I can only hope whoever it goes to goes Fu*ck we can't shift that and like you say it turns up.
sounds like someones stealing certain bikes prob to order.
I think what with the jubilee and olympics and stuff Police are busy with all that... so its even easier to nick stuff..
Sadly these days nobody challenges anyone..

I was looking at trackers and someone said there's like a jammer you can get for £25 that makes it useless.

Also was looking at disc locks and its so great to see videos online of how to bump things in seconds...
WTF ... thats great.... show how easy it is to nick things online great idea.... fuming...
Oh Abus locks are the ones that can be got off in seconds surprised me.

If I got hold of who is doing this id castrate them and chop their hands off... this is a very special bike .. and one of the only times I have so wanted to use the C word.

Diego
02-06-2012, 01:57 PM
ffs! furious about this. thieving c u n t s! thoughts go out to you m8!

LouSCannon
02-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Scum... really hope they find it mate, unbelievable they just stood there and watched, ****ers....

simon_g
02-06-2012, 02:42 PM
That's my local Sainsburys and I've seen you on your bike before around Green Lanes / Turnpike Lane.

Gutted for you - can only hope it's rarity means they can't shift it. And it's shocking that security is that slack.

Saint aka ML
02-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Security is not slack they are thick. I guess a letter to Sainsbury's would be in order. If they had no CCTV coverage there and none of their guys seen it I would be ok but as they did it is clearly lack of customer care. We are not responsible for cars parked in hotel car park however we have CCTV and do go and check if something looks odd.

animaluk
02-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Police just rang they have found my bike :))))

uksurfer
02-06-2012, 05:05 PM
great news, hopefully it will be the same as earlier condition

slob
02-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Awesome news, fingers crossed.

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=23565

Albie
02-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Same here Animal. They say UK is one of the highest countries with cameras. Frickin waste of time and money when they dont get any footage. Its a crackin bike and I see how much you care about it. I am seroiusly sad for you and really hope it gets found asap whether or not the crooks get some just desserts matters not right now.
Nothing really I can say to help anymore but look at the ebays for you constantly

Edited hoping you really have her back. I jumped a page in rage to write my sentiments. Fingers crossed mate shes all ok still and hoping they do have the scum nicked too and if so they may find some other poor buggers bikes as well.

gary tompkins
02-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Good news

Hope the chrome tank survived undamaged

Saint aka ML
02-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Good news, pick it up ASAP as someone will have to foot the bill for police recovery and storage. If they did not recover it yet maybe go and do it yourself?

seby
02-06-2012, 07:58 PM
That's a good news

bex
02-06-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm glad by the time I got to this post its already been found.... I hope its returned to you just as you left it Paul

animaluk
03-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Just got it home

Broken hanger
Broken Brake leaver
Broken mirror
Bent foot leaver

Loom cut around the alarm

Looks like they got spooked because the ring of steel in london is fully opertaional this weekend and dumped it at the side of the road apnr car flagged it a stolen and i got a call

Minus i had to wait in the pissing rain for recovery for ages

Thanks for all the kind words people xxxx

Dirty
03-06-2012, 03:12 AM
Bastards, but at least you got it back. Looks like the Olympics and the Jubilee were good for something then!

LouSCannon
03-06-2012, 07:31 AM
Great news mate!

Pomp1
03-06-2012, 07:56 AM
I'm glad you got your bike back Paul! Do you know if they cut the loom before or after nicking it?

Phatty
03-06-2012, 07:59 AM
B@stards!!!

Gutted for you, not exactly replaceable :-(

Funkatronic
03-06-2012, 09:36 AM
terrible that the bike got nicked, there seems to be a massive spate of this happening at the mo round here, very concerned indeed

good news you got her back, where did they find her? anywhere near Backboy lane perchance?

Blufoot
03-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Brilliant news thatyou got the bike back, and from the description you gave the came through unscaved? Happy for you.

B

utopia
03-06-2012, 11:41 AM
From outrage to joy in 30 posts.....something of a roller-coaster thread.
Surprised and very pleased that you have it back so quickly, and without too much damage.

What kind of **** car park security is that.....to assume that a bike which is being loaded into a van is not being stolen...without even bothering to check it out.....????
I would like to think that they at least made a note of the van's reg no, but somehow I doubt it.
Complete and utter tossers.

animaluk
03-06-2012, 12:44 PM
@Ali

It was dumped on the red route Clapham common southside, Was only noticed becauase it was parked plate facing the oncoming traffic and an apnr police car flagged it as stolen (technology sometmes is a good thing)

There is Loads of xtra police around this weekend, they still tried the old we recover it and you will have to pay 185 quid to get it back trick, Im now paranoid about using it as its the best bike i have ever owned and I have never bonded with a bike so much, but i am thinking i might have to get a hack to run about and do chores on,
and yes the Police said last night that bike crime has gone through the roof and the moment due to the warm weather (though while waiting for recovery it was cats and dogs)

my rizoma cover was gouged so looks like Im gonna have some new bling and rear indicator has now fallen off so new tray is also needed

But im happy to have him back the big loveble brute :)

Nickj
03-06-2012, 04:51 PM
That's good to hear, sounds like an opportunity to do a few more bits and pices to it ;)

Musty
03-06-2012, 05:05 PM
I went from a feeling of sickness to a feeling of joy within moments!

So glad you got it back (wipes tear from eye) :)

skank
04-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Stoked you got her back dude! Such a sickening feeling.

Blufoot
04-06-2012, 08:35 AM
I saw a chrome tray on eBay a couple of days ago

mintyhit
06-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Just read this, really glad yours turned up mate, even dispite a bit of damage.

I'd rather have mine back even if had been trashed.

pegboy
06-06-2012, 11:07 AM
OMG just read this also, so glal you got it back that is really fantastic news, and i think we all know how much you love your chromo.

i too shop at that Sainsbury, the car park is managed by Euro car parks or something like that, surely a little letter to them also, i know they are suppose to manage traffic flow but when i go there, weekly they are doing F**K ALL. As for CCTV not working in an large shopping center inside or outside surely this would affect their insurance.

J.P
06-06-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm glad you got it back, what a relief.

Nottsbiker
06-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Nice one mate :)

JerryT
06-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Glad you got her back! Unbelievable what's going on at the moment. :shocked:

Diego
06-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Glad you got it back dude!

Dukedesmo
06-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Good to hear it's back and hopefully not too expensive to repair

With a bit of luck the thieving bastids'll get their come-uppance next time by either getting caught by an angry 'victim' or crashing the bike and ending up dead - or worse.. :twak:

As for the 'security' and CCTV I bet it would've worked if the offending vehicle had overstayed the allowed parking time... :grump:

scrapps
06-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Glad you got it back and the damage was not terminal.
Good excuse to give it a bit of tlc and some bling. . .
What goes around comes around and the little scum bags will get whats coming to them one day.