PDA

View Full Version : Craig @ Moto Rapido

Headhunter
28-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Has been said before and I'm gonna say it again..........

This guy is the business. Every time you need something, he comes up trumps. Quick, efficient, knows his stuff and generally an all round good guy from what I can tell.

I'm use to plenty of :banghead: out here in Dubai, so it's great to come across fantastic customer service.

J.

Gordon H
28-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Been in there 4 times in the last two weeks for bits for all 3 bikes - any bits not on the shelf are there within a couple of days.......

satan916
29-05-2012, 06:51 AM
+1 on that, wouldn't use anybody else

JerryT
29-05-2012, 11:57 AM
A very nice, very helpful chap indeed. What more can you ask for?

Dookbob
29-05-2012, 08:02 PM
I go to Craig first now, if he Hasn,t got it, or can't get it you are in trouble.

urbanfireblade
17-06-2012, 10:47 AM
I'll add to that list. Stumbled upon Moto Rapido thru their eBay seller page, bought a fuel filter and speedo cable which turned up the following morning by post. 10/10 for speedy delivery!

Compare that to 2 local Ducati dealers who had neither in stock, one said they had to call Ducati to get a price for the cable and stock level check(4hrs later still no return call), the other won't place an order until they can build up to at least £100 in parts, and then it could take up to 5 days to get in. Meh!

Then i phoned craig as i've since found out my bike had wrong jets/needles in. A very knowledgable, helpful, and happy to chat kinda guy, even gave me a discount on the parts i ordered for being a member here!

People like that are worth their weight in gold.

He11cat
17-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Yup when I tried my local dealer my bike was too old for them to be bothered with and was even phrased in such a way! I get parts I need at home from Craig too

munster
17-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Plus for Craig, great guy and very helpful.

Pedro
17-06-2012, 10:05 PM
I've known Moto Rapido since they opened, in fact I was their first bike buying customer I think when I bought my 900! The service Craig gives is typical of their whole attitude towards their customers and what makes them the best dealer I know by a long way.

Show your appreciation and send Craig an email whenever he helps!

Ped

singletrack
18-06-2012, 05:10 AM
I really miss Craig and the whole team at Moto Rapido :hissy::hissy:

I moved up north a couple of months ago and have just had my bike serviced and had the recall work done.
The new dealer is nowhere near as friendly/helpful and doesn't carry any shiny new parts. I felt sad and lost when I brought the bike home.

Seriously thinking of selling my Monster.

urbanfireblade
26-06-2012, 08:29 PM
I've twice bought more stuff since my last post and still a great service . even a polite email each time to say the items arrived in stock and will be posted out that afternoon to me. Super service, will always use them from now on

Paivi
26-06-2012, 11:08 PM
I bet he's not as good-looking as Al at Ducati Proteam, though... ;)

urbanfireblade
27-06-2012, 06:27 AM

Oh jeez, put that back in your top drawer! :eek:

singletrack
27-06-2012, 10:40 AM

Thanks Paivi. I have just laughed up my lunch x