PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo....

Zak
11-05-2012, 09:52 PM
We've been kicked out of our home in Cheltenham due to bomb making materials being found in a set of old garages behind our home, is it wrong I'm worried about my bike?!?!

What if this years Bike Of The Year is blown up?!?! Did I mention I'd won Bike Of The Year?

What if it was planted there by a jealous forum member? Can anyone account for uk_surfer today?

Was it an attempt by the members of the forum to destroy my headlights?

So many questions, my poor beautiful bike.

Z.

Nickj
11-05-2012, 10:28 PM
I didn't see him round there

uksurfer
11-05-2012, 10:30 PM
was i spotted in cheltenham today...?

:nash:

Grumpy
11-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Its the headlight police coming for you!:chuckle:

Rally
11-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Martin has a plan to put them on the IOM 796

Zak
12-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Soooo annoying, nicest day of the year by miles and u can't get to my bike as the police still won't let us go home, damn you Muslim extremists!!!!!

Z.

Kato
12-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Personally I would have refused to leave in the first place, they've probably found some old duracels and an alarm clock in a box together, thats enough to send these idiotic paranoid donkeys into a blind panic, my guess it'll be nothing more than some kids science homework and you won't even get an apology for your inconvenience.

utopia
12-05-2012, 12:52 PM
The police clearly don't realise just what an important machine they have impounded.
You should show them your "bike of the year" trophy......maybe they would allow you special dispensation.
Just make sure that they aren't watching when you wheel it out, otherwise they'll spot the lights and do you for indecent exposure.

They haven't found your spare tank of NOS, have they ?
Actually my guess is that they've just stumbled upon a backstreet Asian sweatshop engaged in the manufacture of underpants for the larger gentleman.

Zak
12-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Personally I would have refused to leave in the first place, they've probably found some old duracels and an alarm clock in a box together, thats enough to send these idiotic paranoid donkeys into a blind panic, my guess it'll be nothing more than some kids science homework and you won't even get an apology for your inconvenience.

No, it seems this is the real deal this time, 2 arrested on grounds of terrorist intention, 4 controlled explosions and a 200 metre police cordoned off area. No science project this time!

The police clearly don't realise just wha
t an important machine they have impounded.
You should show them your "bike of the year" trophy......maybe they would allow you special dispensation.
Just make sure that they aren't watching when you wheel it out, otherwise they'll spot the lights and do you for indecent exposure.

They haven't found your spare tank of NOS, have they ?
Actually my guess is that they've just stumbled upon a backstreet Asian sweatshop engaged in the manufacture of underpants for the larger gentleman.

How does your mind work? It's a wondrous place in your head!

dam
12-05-2012, 03:37 PM
On Sky News and everything.....

AndyC_772
12-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Sad thing it, they really could have found anything and called it "bomb making materials"...

http://s.eeweb.com/comics/36_Full_Inspection-1294191816.png

Zak
12-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Sad thing it, they really could have found anything and called it "bomb making materials"...

http://s.eeweb.com/comics/36_Full_Inspection-1294191816.png

Very true, but doing they'd go to the extreme of controlled explosions unless it was serious.

Char
12-05-2012, 05:05 PM
they brought their own cafe must have been serious

hope the bikes OK

but not heard from Martin in a while.....

Zak
12-05-2012, 05:43 PM
they brought their own cafe must have been serious

hope the bikes OK

but not heard from Martin in a while.....

Thanks Char, just hope it's all over tomorrow and weather holds up long enough for a decent blast!

rollo22
12-05-2012, 05:49 PM
http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16226701

Sky news report

Stafford
13-05-2012, 06:58 AM
........., 4 controlled explosions and a 200 metre police cordoned off area.

Did the controlled explosions involve headlights?
I'd figure being so LARGE it would take about 4 to destroy them.