Not sure what others are doing ??

I will be riding up on Saturday morning with shuffy :mand:

Looking forward to a good weekend, dont mention the weather Gary :banghead:

Char
28-04-2012, 12:03 PM
weather forecast superb :thumbsup:

Albie
28-04-2012, 04:10 PM
No riding for me this year. I just can't do it. It will be car maybe on friday evening but that does mean I can bring up any gear you may not wish to carry. ( Phone Me if needed ) or bring back. I do intend to get there somehow and intend to bring Kent Gazebo and my smaller 3 x 2 one and some chairs and any banners etc and a crash helmet in case.

gary tompkins
28-04-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm riding up Friday afternoon with Scrapps

BigOz
29-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Hi,

I'll join you and Shuffy on the Saturday if that is OK?

Andy

alan c
29-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Hi,

I'll join you and Shuffy on the Saturday if that is OK?

Andy

Thats fine Oz, Last year we left at 7am, will sort a place to meet.

rollo22
29-04-2012, 09:49 AM
No riding for me this year. I just can't do it. It will be car maybe on friday evening but that does mean I can bring up any gear you may not wish to carry. ( Phone Me if needed ) or bring back. I do intend to get there somehow and intend to bring Kent Gazebo and my smaller 3 x 2 one and some chairs and any banners etc and a crash helmet in case.

Just in case you decide to have a go at the Moto Gymkhana

Rally
29-04-2012, 10:25 AM
I best see if I can bring a trailer home from work then Albie, so you have a bike to ride! I can't get the two in by the van with ease, by the looks of it. I will try again later on though when its not raining so hard! It's the width of those handlebars that are the problem.

Thuli
29-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Just in case you decide to have a go at the Moto Gymkhana

I don't suppose someone who can't strictly speaking ride could be allowed to have a go at the Moto Gymkhana could they? Fairly sure I could get Nonnie drunk enough to let me use her bike.

bex
29-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Surely you'd be in no fit state to ride Father Jack?

Stuart42
29-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Surely you'd be in no fit state to ride Father Jack?

Saying that it does involve a lot of wobbling so drink maybe whats needed?

Either that or they are holding a before Breakfast, ie large gin, go especially for Father Jack?

Gordon H
29-04-2012, 11:35 AM
I'll aim to get there for early Saturday morning - and before anyone (GT!!) sticks up a smart ass comment, no I won't be setting out from here sometime on Thursday.....

Stuart42
29-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Tuesday, evening?

Thuli
29-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Saying that it does involve a lot of wobbling so drink maybe whats needed?

Either that or they are holding a before Breakfast, ie large gin, go especially for Father Jack?

Since 'drunk' is my natural state I should think being sober would be the worst way to approach this.

bex
29-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Hahahaha nice avatar. You've done something different, is it your hair?

gary tompkins
29-04-2012, 02:40 PM
I'll aim to get there for early Saturday morning - and before anyone (GT!!) sticks up a smart ass comment, no I won't be setting out from here sometime on Thursday.....

Tuesday, evening?

Could be cutting it a bit fine - I would leave now if I were you

Bearing in mind you need to allow for the guy walking in front with the red flag ;)

Albie
29-04-2012, 05:22 PM
I best see if I can bring a trailer home from work then Albie, so you have a bike to ride! I can't get the two in by the van with ease, by the looks of it. I will try again later on though when its not raining so hard! It's the width of those handlebars that are the problem.

Alun do not worry . I'm fine with just being there. If I wanted I could my my ar5e and get on the monster. Do really feel like doing so I can tell you. If were more local I would.

scrapps
30-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Alun do not worry . I'm fine with just being there. If I wanted I could my my ar5e and get on the monster. Do really feel like doing so I can tell you. If were more local I would.

Albie your more than welcome to borrow my monster if you fancy a quick spin or for the Gymkhana so bring you gear mate. Bringing a gazebo is a great idea so we have some shade to sit in :)

MilesB
30-04-2012, 08:11 AM
Bringing a gazebo is a great idea so we have some shade to sit in :)
I just love the optimism :yoparty:
Susan and I will be arriving on Sunday - probably early afternoon, although at the moment I'm not sure how many wheels we will have between us - probably about 6 :look:

Miles

J.P
30-04-2012, 09:19 AM
I'll be riding up Friday night straight from work, so hope to make it before all the food has gone :)

scrapps
30-04-2012, 01:25 PM
If its pooring with rain friday i will be riding up in the car with the monster in the trailer keeping both of us nice and dry.