PDA

View Full Version : New Brakes

mrbryanmarshall
28-04-2012, 10:03 AM
After literally months of waiting and no bike riding due to shot rotors, my sexy new Beringer Aeronal rotors arrived yesterday. Also going on soon is the wavy armstrong rear....

Going to give Rosso Corse a shout today to get these bad boys on, (plus some other bits) but scared of being told off for having a dirty bike again....not my fault, someone stole the cover and it has 4 months of dust on it now!

Dukedesmo
28-04-2012, 10:41 AM
These

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=16223&d=1335607330

look very trick. :yoparty:

rac3r
28-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Those look awesome!!! :cool:

How much? If you don't mind me asking :D

mrbryanmarshall
28-04-2012, 11:07 AM
www.bellissimoto.com/BeringerRotorsandKits.html

check them out here, however...they are made in france, so might want to see if you can get direct from there. they had to make to order as there were no in stock. that took 3 months, plus nearly a month to go to the US, then to UK through customs.

Think it was $495 + £65 for customs. No postage as they took so long, nice gesture from the Bellissimoto guys... comparable price to Galfer...

Thirdway
28-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Very nice. I don't like bling in general, but those have a precision engineered look to them. You going to have to get the calipers to go with them.

rac3r
28-04-2012, 01:32 PM
They look like the ones they use in MotoGP/Moto2 (I know they are not the same) Post up some pics once they are fitted :thumbsup:

The manufacturer has a UK distributor listed on their site by the way

mrbryanmarshall
29-04-2012, 08:51 AM
will do, dropped it off at Rosso yesterday. they do use these in some racing events, not MotoGP tho, those are carbon. Beringer do do a cast iron version. i had a go on a 916 track bike in ghe states with afull beringer set up, cast iron discs....un believable to be honest. im no expert on brakes, but felta lot diff from a brembo set up, not better, but to me i prefered it...

so, sold me on this... no beringer calipersor cast iron discs, but hope to see a diff and maybe get ore bits in a few years time