PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP FP2 spoiler

BigOz
27-04-2012, 01:10 PM
A certain Mr V Rossi was second fastest in FP2 at Jerez with Hayden 5th.

Weather out there is not great but it might be they have made progress.

SunEye
27-04-2012, 03:12 PM
I believe it was wet and the lap times were probably at least 10 seconds slower than they would be in the dry. Maybe the testing Ducati did in the wet last week helped.

rac3r
28-04-2012, 11:01 AM
FP3

Hayden 4th and Rossi 6th. Rossi is a fair bit off the rider in 5th

dam
28-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Valentino who??? C'mon Nicky!!!

Kato
28-04-2012, 02:14 PM
You have to think now after today's performance Ducati have to sack Tossi, when a no mark like hayden on the same bike does so much better, plus 2 CRT bikes in front of him it must be curtains

Musty
28-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Seriously... what is up with Rossi??

Twentytoo
28-04-2012, 06:18 PM

I don't think anyone could really known although Mr.Spalding says that Rossi isn't willing to push when he hasn't got the bike he is asking for.......but even doesn't sound like 'THE GOAT'......Tis strange though....Perhaps he misses Max....

SunEye
28-04-2012, 07:01 PM
He showed in FP2 that in the wet the bike felt good and he could get close to the top of the timing sheets. Today it was dry. I suspect that his bike doesn't feel good to him and he is unwilling to push it hard because he is unsure what will happen when he does. Looks to me like he has lost all confidence in the bike in the dry, just like Marco Melandri did.

In QP he was almost 3.5 secs off pole. He could probably lap quicker on a WSBK Ducati 1098.

Mand
28-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Apparently he's saying its his riding style, whatever he tries just doesn't work and makes it worse, he's saying he could ride the other bikes like he normally would but this bike just doesn't work for him.

This is from another forum, whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.

I think its really sad, rossi has given us some exciting and amazing racing in the past. It's a damn shame.

On a more positive note.... COME ON CAL!!!!!

BigOz
29-04-2012, 09:11 AM
A lot of the talk I've heard suggests an aggressive engine is part of the problem. Unless the wet map changes the nature of the delivery I wouldn't think wet conditions would help much there.

Keeping in mind that the chassis style is so new to Ducati they are very early in the development. It would be so interesting to know what's being altered and changed.

Andy

Kato
29-04-2012, 11:20 AM
A lot of the talk I've heard suggests an aggressive engine is part of the problem. Unless the wet map changes the nature of the delivery I wouldn't think wet conditions would help much there.

Keeping in mind that the chassis style is so new to Ducati they are very early in the development. It would be so interesting to know what's being altered and changed.

Andy

Does it matter whats being changed, the bottom line is he's rubbish, Barbera can ride it so can Hayden, Tossi is not even trying to make it work, I think he's hoping to get sacked as he clearly can't walk out of his contract and whats he gonna do then as he's pissed everyone else off

Greatest Overrated Ahole Tosspot:chuckle:

Mand
29-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Yawn..... Rossi was 9 times ace so he ain't that ****e?

Anyway, stop moaning about the ducati bike and concentrate your efforts in watching cal crutchlow riding his heart out on a yam, watch out spies, he'll be taking your factory ride

BigOz
29-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Cal Crutchlow did superbly but I was most impressed by Scott Redding in Moto2, he doesn't seem to care in the slightest if the bike is going sideways, spectacular to watch.

Andy

gary tompkins
29-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Rossi's just saving himself for a late season charge

Stoner will have had a breakdown and be back in therapy by then

That's assuming of course that Crutchlow hasn't already won the championship by then... whatever he's on I want a big packet of it :eek: