PDA

View Full Version : S4 or similar Swinging arm

Fugly
19-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi all,

Apologies, not been around for a few months as moved back to the UK and started a new job which has been really busy. Plus buying a house and getting all our belongings back from Germany etc..

OK, so I am looking for a S4 swinging arm or double sided swingarm that would fit my S4R.

I am starting to plan a winter project and collect as many bits in advance as I can.

If anyone has anything gathering dust they would appreciate a few drinking vouchers for then I am happy to oblige ;o)

Fugly

the_adam
19-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Not yet, but if it's a winter project you're needing the one from my 695 should definitely be available by then - just can't say when I'll be making the change at the moment. Depends on getting all the bits together, when I can book holidays and having the money to spend on it! :)

Rally
19-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Everybody else goes the other way round Phil and puts a single sider in thier bike?

the_adam
19-04-2012, 01:45 PM
I was thinking that myself, but can't complain if someone else could find a use for it :D

Fugly
19-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Hi Rally,

how are you doing?

Yeah, I've always liked to be different but am thinking of something that deffinitely requires a double sided arm but wanted to ensure I get something with the same suspension geometry

Fuggers

satan916
24-04-2012, 06:48 AM
Fugly, PM sent