PDA

View Full Version : Ice Hockey: Playoff Semi Final - Invicta Dynamos vs Romford Raiders

number24
13-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Hi Guys,

On the 14th (Tomorrow) we (the Dynamos) are playing the Romford Raiders in the playoff semi finals. So far this season the games have have been fiercely competed and were often feisty affairs. With Romford being our closest team there has always been an intense rivalry since their acceptance to league last season.

Having won the league Romford are looking to make it a double and their fourth trophy of the season by winning playoffs. The Dynamos, unfortunately for them, are standing in their way.

We are playing a home and away series, with Saturday being the first leg to see who can extend their season further.

This game is expected to draw a big crowd (probably over 1000) and the atmosphere should be pretty intense. To put things in perspective, face off was delayed by 15 minutes for the last game to get all the crowd in the doors.

The results during the regular season were split, with Romford winning all their home games and Invicta winning all our home games.

Face off is 5:15pm for those of you that are interested.

Website is here http://www.invictadynamos.co.uk

All the best
Alastair

Nonnie
13-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Go go dynamos!

gary tompkins
13-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Hi Alistair,

I am busy Sunday evening otherwise I would have like to see this game

Good luck and I hope you give Romford a real spanking

number24
13-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Good job our home game is on Saturday then GT!

gary tompkins
13-04-2012, 12:47 PM
DOH! :dunce:

final_edition
13-04-2012, 07:46 PM
I used to train with the Raiders in the late 80's

However Gillingham is my local rink.

So a bit torn!