PDA

View Full Version : Help! Want my Monster Back!

mararo46
25-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a reliable company to transport my monster from Italy to the UK as I am not able to ride it back?

Zak
25-03-2012, 08:53 PM
I'll do it for the cost of flights and a drink or two!

Failing that there are dozens of companies that can do it, I've used a few in the past to transport bulk items from all over Europe and none have stood out as either good or bad, just do the google thing and go with whoever does the best price or pay someone to do it.

Z.

Capo
25-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Where in Italy?

pegboy
25-03-2012, 09:34 PM
I know of a lorry driver that travel from uk to all over italy, often. I have used him a few times for furniture and other items both ways. One year it worked out he would be down south when we were there and sent over load of boxes for the kids, and then caught the plane with minimal luggage and family. He was very cheap in comparrison to others, but so long as your not in a hurry.

Lima071
26-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Pm me, I'm looking to pick an ssie up from rome. I was going to fly in ride out but could take a van.

mararo46
02-04-2012, 06:30 PM
My bike is in the North west Italy, about 1 hour from the French border (Loano, SV for any Italian) but can move him to Milan or Turin if necessary! Would love to have it back by the end of the month, already missed too many nice days!

Lima071
06-04-2012, 05:40 AM
Sorry mate the bike I wanted sold, loacally in italy, so I am not going.
My friend uses dhl to bring vespas back, he says they do a good job.