PDA

View Full Version : WDW2012: Group riding from 'Up north confirmed

iconic944ss
05-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Finally got an act together with some of the good guys from Ducati-up-north. There are at least 5 of us taking the Newcastle-Amsterdam DFDS ferry on the 17th June, taking a leisurely three days to get to the event and stopping in a hotel at Cattolica for WDW.

I've seen mention of the meet up with the 100HP bike club and it might be an option to meet there but we are still route planning at the moment!

If anyone wants to meet up, swap stories or get bladdered please drop a line here :)

Cheers - Frank

Mohawk
05-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Hi Frank, I'm leaving the UK via Calais with friends on the 16th June to head for Cattolica. Be interested to hear more about what route you decide on for any ideas.

Maybe see you over there, Moira

Capo
05-03-2012, 06:48 PM
The 100HP club is on the Wed evening, if you are interested, PM Max for accomodation

iconic944ss
06-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the replies, only day one is sorted for the meantime, as far as routes are concerned.

However, here is an overview of it - 400miles ;)

http://g.co/maps/7dhu7

Cant wait - LOL

Frank

gordonp
22-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Hello Frank,
trust you are well, what are you doing on here ??
Take it you are going to WDW , I have just booked a flight and may have the bike shipped down.
Sold the 999 to a mate in Germany and replaced with the attached, great fun

You take care and must meet up in the near future

I still have that info I did for the others " Roads worth a detour" if you want a copy to plan your route let me know

Capo
22-04-2012, 11:55 AM
You might be able to find a space in a van for your bike.