PDA

View Full Version : Blasted weather!

He11cat
04-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Well its been getting warmer and I even got my normal gloves out and didn't uses my heated grips yesterday.....

I took a bike out yesterday for a ride as got tipped off was going to be grim today.

Woke up this morning to the sound of rain and wind on my window and fell asleep again.

Woke up and it wasn't raining anymore ........ snowing !!!!

Guess who is biking to work this week on the bike with no heating ....... Gotta love England for it weather .

Mind you I should not complain after the footage of the twisters in the US this week at least we just get cold or wet.

revver
04-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Snap we had snow here too on and off through the day. Spent this evening dubbing all the leathers oh what fun.

He11cat
05-03-2012, 10:25 AM
I had a fab ride to work being blown sideways .... by the time I got on my bike after pumping up tyres and stuff my hands did not feel like my own anymore...

But even being blown everywhere having no feeling in my hands and wet I kind of arrived feeling less vexed then I do if I am in the car.

Nickj
05-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Had that over here too, about 3C and snow. Throughly enjoyed watching it :)

He11cat
05-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Now hissing down :( im due a nice walk to the bank ..... or kyack at this rate :)
I don't know snow and random fireballs falling out the sky..... got to love the UK.