PDA

View Full Version : Eurosport player?

Mark Taylor
03-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Has anyone subscribed to the online Eurosport player? I have totally had enough of the pair of t*ssers on bbc motogp and I'm too tight to subscribe to sky just for the bike racing, I'd like to know if you can watch the qualifying & racing on demand, how long after the race is it available for, has anyone had problems with it?

Dirty
03-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Has anyone subscribed to the online Eurosport player? I have totally had enough of the pair of t*ssers on bbc motogp and I'm too tight to subscribe to sky just for the bike racing, I'd like to know if you can watch the qualifying & racing on demand, how long after the race is it available for, has anyone had problems with it?

Really? I think Charlie Cox is brilliant. Really add a bit of colour to a commentary in my view. Ok he is a car guy so not technically bike minded but Parrish provides plenty of that and Cox adds the humour.

Some of my favourite Coxisms :-

On De Punnier "As useful as the bottom half of a mermaid."

On a Lorenzo highside "It was so high it looked like a fly-past."

On Danny Pedrosa "It's like strapping a Chihuahua to a space rocket."

On a Sete Gibernau mech failure "At least that stops him from falling off again"

On James Toseland “He’s got such bad luck that if he fell in a bucket of boob’s, he’d still come up sucking his thumb.”

Steve Parrish: "I think Stoner's got tyre issues."
Charlie Cox: "Yeah, they're not going round fast enough.":chuckle:

Mark Taylor
04-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Each to their own I suppose but I can't handle the drivel from cox & parrish:thumbsdown: - start of race -REVS ARE UP!!!!!!, HE'S HAVING A NIGHTMARE IN A BUBBLECAR!!!:confused:, HE'S GOT THE MAGNETS ON!!! - Yawn! talk about dumbing down, I'd sooner listen to Jules&Toby :hail:- genuine enthusiasm, deep subject knowledge (in every class), just far more enjoyable (to me), I do like Aussies as a rule (even Stoner) and cox can't be all bad - he's got a 888, but when he opens his gob I just want to switch off! He reminds me of Barry Nuttley in the 80's&early 90's - REV YOUR VOICE UP & SHOUT REALLY LOUD TO MAKE IT (APPEAR) EXCITING (NOT):nash: Ok rant over - I'll get off the soap box;)

Capo
04-03-2012, 03:53 PM
You can watch Eurosport live on line for free here
http://mypremium.tv/

WSBK Round 1 replay now showing

Dirty
04-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Fair play, each to their own. I've not watched it on Eurosport so might give it a try.

I miss Suzi Perry! There I said it!

johnsy
04-03-2012, 08:38 PM
yes, I paid for the yr, use code MCN2012 & got a £5 off
works for me, & I dont have to subscribe to SKY :-)

Bonzo
05-03-2012, 08:51 AM
yes, I paid for the yr, use code MCN2012 & got a £5 off
works for me, & I dont have to subscribe to SKY :-)

Where dya get that Johnsy?