PDA

View Full Version : From V2 to a Triple Block...........

Didge
03-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Hi all, not been on here for a while, how're all me ol' Monster mates? (I don't recognise a load of posters on here these days).

I must try and turn up at one of the meets soon, as it'd be nice to catch up with some of you.

After I sold my Buell, to Gary T, I've been at a loss as to what sort of bike to replace it with.

After a lot of reading up, looking at and browsing, I decided what I wanted, and bought one of these little beauties:-

http://i44.tinypic.com/15g2pa8.jpg

Pick it up end of next week. :)

Feel free to wave, as I blat past you all. ;)

Flip
03-03-2012, 06:52 PM
.......What have you done???

Your clutch sound was inspirational back in the day (and made me think mine was not so loud).

Glad you're back on two wheels!!

We should get a gathering at Box sometime.

Albie
03-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Hi Didge me old mate. Cool looking bike. Has it also replaced the Royal Enfield ??

Will try and pop in again soon mate and have a cuppa tea with you.

Hows the tank build coming along ??

alan c
03-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Hi Didge, really nice to hear from you and great to see your getting back to biking :woot: would be great to catch up with you, how about poping down to one of our Kent breakfast meets on that new little bike !

Great news matey

all the best alan c*** :biggrin:

:didge:

Didge
03-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Hi Didge me old mate. Cool looking bike. Has it also replaced the Royal Enfield ??

Not at all. I'll never sell the Enfield. I love it.

Hi Didge, really nice to hear from you and great to see your getting back to biking :woot: would be great to catch up with you, how about poping down to one of our Kent breakfast meets on that new little bike !

Great news matey

all the best alan c*** :biggrin:

:didge:

Hi Alan. I'll try and pop over for breaky fairly soon. It'll be great to catch up again, as I've not thrown any abuse at you for so long, you must be feeling a bit put out. :kiss:

Didge
03-03-2012, 07:04 PM
.......What have you done???

Your clutch sound was inspirational back in the day (and made me think mine was not so loud).

Glad you're back on two wheels!!

We should get a gathering at Box sometime.

Hi Flip. Inspirational? It was fackin' legendary. :grump:

I go up Box from time to time, but never see anyone. Still, one day.............:)

Albie
03-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Thats good then Didge. Soon have as many bikes as me then. Caroline says Hi ' to you too

alan c
03-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Didge, as you know I LOVE ABUSE :Furious: would be great to see you !

He11cat
03-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Hope you enjoy I like them :) glad your ok

Flip
03-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Hi Flip. Inspirational? It was fackin' legendary.:

No Didge.... it was your ability to break wind on demand that was/is (?) (..Heavens forbid!) legendary!!

gary tompkins
03-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Hello me old mucker :)

Nice to see you've invested in the Rocket - looks like Surrey is in for some high speed crop spraying

benson
04-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Looking lovely honey - and I would be honoured to share the air with you again soon sir!

Maybe a day trip to the weekender? I'll bring my Triumph Bonnie if you bring the rocket and we can sit in the naughty corner!

Lovely to hear from you again - ride safe and enjoy!!!