PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate tour..Tues 16th Dec

BoozyBOB
24-11-2003, 06:18 PM
I now have the paperwork for a chocolate tour of Mars factory in Slough...
there a few rules...(as it is a food factory)..
1.visitors must wear (sensible),low heeled shoes,def NO sandals or open toed shoes.
2.visitors must remove all jewellery..(with exception of plain gold wedding ring)
3.visitors must be fit and healthy and free from colds and stomach upsets.
4.visitors must be at reception to start tour at 6:30.

I have been on this tour before and there are lockers provided,so all i need now are names..
this is a FREE tour and lasts for about one and a half to two hours, then we can retreat to a local pub for a drink and a chat,and compare freebies...
I also want to take some pics for a report..(no pics in the factory)..

please PM me your names if you can make it...(strange i picked up the form tonight and CK and AK are at the top..mmmm) :bunny: :twisted: :bunny:
cheers

Pedro
24-11-2003, 09:45 PM
Don't really want to put anyone off but.....

did you know that Pedigree is part of the Mars Group? That's right, they make dog food too.....!!!

:D :D

Pedro

Matt Black
24-11-2003, 09:53 PM
Thats right Chum, cheers Pal

JMo
24-11-2003, 10:58 PM
Bob are you familiar with the local area? - if so, why don't we combine this with a Christmas dinner at a local pub/restaurant afterwards?

(Come on, Slough might have somewhere decent I presume?!)

BTW. if there is still space, count me in too!

xxx

BoozyBOB
24-11-2003, 11:14 PM
i did not think there would be much interest for the dog food factory...... did you want a tour off the dog food factory Ped??:lol:

SazzaG
25-11-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by JMo
(Come on, Slough might have somewhere decent I presume?!)

Jen, I do hope you're being ironic....

Not sure if I can make it yet Bob. New job, so I haven't ascertained the "bunking off" scope yet! Can I let you know nearer the time?

Saz
x

BoozyBOB
25-11-2003, 05:28 PM
Saz...i need to fill names on to a form for Mars...and this needs to be handed in by Tuesday night so my mate can get it to the office for Wed morning...

CK & AK
25-11-2003, 06:07 PM
Bob - you have mail:( :(

C & A

Collie_dog
25-11-2003, 08:10 PM
Stupid question is it a 6:30am or pm start?
If it's pm then all should be good, if it's am then i've run out of hols!!! boo hoo choclate withdrawl!!!

BoozyBOB
25-11-2003, 09:07 PM
is there a 6:30 am???
it is for 6:30pm..(18:30)....
unless you want to work there i suppose..:lol:

Collie_dog
26-11-2003, 11:58 AM
:( I don't think i'm going to make it, my nasty and mean company have sent me to Lincoln for a PMI on one of my machines for that day.....not a happy bunny

:( :( :( :bunny: :( :( :(

please bring back choclate!!!

SazzaG
26-11-2003, 03:27 PM
Lincoln? Pah, what kind of an excuse is that? I'm going to be in Berwick! Don't think I can make it. Even the power of chocolate can't get me that far!

Please get us freebies Bob! Us girlies need our chocolate... :p

Saz
x

BoozyBOB
26-11-2003, 11:08 PM
excuses...excuses...you girls....
Saz ... i am just back from Berwick..(on tweed)..try and pop in to the bike shop at Tweed mouth...and ask for Ian or Lona...send my regards..(and you will get a discount)...

oooopppsss you already got your SIDI's:lol:

BoozyBOB
26-11-2003, 11:33 PM
can i just let everyone know this is NOT a just turn up event..i NEED names for the paperwork for Mars...the form MUST be in the office next week.....(looking like a damp squib so far)...

i have put a lot in to this as has my mate that works there and i would like a good show...thanks...

(is that pathetic enough)

BoozyBOB
29-11-2003, 02:52 PM
...I have had to ..cancel ..this event...
sorry to those who did want to go and pmed thier names...it might just be the time of year or time in the evening...i might try again in the spring and see if we get more names...