PDA

View Full Version : bits and bobs for sale

jamiedan2009
26-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Hi, i have for sale the following (from my 2000 m900sie)

the soundproofing that goes between the tank and the airbox £20

Numberplate mount/mudguard £10

Standard clutch pressure plate £10

Standard clutch cover £20

Standard hugger, carbon look, one of the mount holes is snapped but still fits ok/securely £15

Foam cover for handlebar mount £10

ST2 wiring loom/harness (obviously not off my monster lol)

- all prices plus postage which shall be by Royal Mail recorded signed for (unless you're close enough to collect) - payment by cheque - item/items won't be sent until cheque clears - no returns -

Thanks for looking - will post pics if you want!

griffs
27-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Interested in the sound proofing, but do you think it will fit a 620 tank?

jamiedan2009
27-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Sorry mate, no idea!:confused:

Xenocide
29-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Hi,

I'll have mirrors + levers please!

Can I bank transfer instead? I don't have a chequebook (it's 2012..) :)

Nickj
29-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Go for Western Union Xenocide, the name is Amibola Ukwu and the account is .... If you can also pass on your full name, driving licence and passport numbers, National Insurance and address I'm sure that you can have a cut in that £3m.

The sound proofing thingie ought to fit a 620, there is a bit of slop in the fit. I think they're only held on by velro tabs so you can adjust it to fit if it isn't exactly the right size.

jamiedan2009
01-03-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi,

Hi, just so you know - levers have got very minor scuffs, etc, and need cleaning but are in full working order! i'll take the mirrors & levers to the post office for a postage quote (assuming they're going to Trowbridge) then get back to you tomorrow. Bank transfer should be ok, i'm a bit wary of giving out bank details, etc, but a friend assures me it is safe to give a/c number and sortcode (You're not linked to Al 'Quaida are you? lol)

Cheers

Xenocide
01-03-2012, 08:09 AM
Hi, just so you know - levers have got very minor scuffs, etc, and need cleaning but are in full working order! i'll take the mirrors & levers to the post office for a postage quote (assuming they're going to Trowbridge) then get back to you tomorrow. Bank transfer should be ok, i'm a bit wary of giving out bank details, etc, but a friend assures me it is safe to give a/c number and sortcode (You're not linked to Al 'Quaida are you? lol)

Cheers

That'd be great. Thank you.

No worries about scuffs. :)

No I'm not linked with any terrorist organisations, but, if I was, I wouldn't tell you.

mwahahahahahahhaha

jamiedan2009
01-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Hi,

Hi, sent you a PM but i dont know if i did it right :dunce: