PDA

View Full Version : For those of you with daughters :) or Dads

He11cat
28-01-2012, 04:17 PM
May be worth turning the sound down as music is dreadful!!!
Very funny made me laugh!

As a daughter it made me laugh my Dad just had this look and no words.. it was my mother who would sit holding two bricks :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/35pLaz6ix5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slipperyweeguy
28-01-2012, 04:49 PM
We have discovered that all of that long-winded stuff is not necessary. Just allow your (otherwise perfectly attractive) daughter to smell of horses the whole time and dates will be very few and very far between...
For the other daughter we allowed the boy to meet our very scary friend 'Uncle' Guido and told him how quickly Guido and his persuader could be in Aberdeen. Has worked very nicely so far.

I used to work with a bloke who punched his daughter's new boyfriend just for calling him 'mate'. It didn't last.

He11cat
28-01-2012, 07:06 PM
oh crikey!!! The bit that made me howl was "the camo face at the window is mine."

The ten rules of dating my daughter is very very funny.
Yes the horse smell does work :)

My friend Trevor has 2 daughters luckily one has just got married .
He used to get his shotgun out say nothing and just sit polishing it.

His Son in law said it scared the crap out of him but he did love his daughter so kept coming round !!
We call him rev Bungle bear as his Dad and brother are vicars and he is big huge very nice and cuddly!!
But hand him a shotgun and get him to stay quiet he could look scary I guess!

Katie
16-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Made both myself and hubby laugh, lots. Horse thing only works for girls, there are so few boys who keep going into their teens they are chased mercilessly, they have their choice of all the beautiful girls. And yes I do know about this, my brother was one of these boys (pity me I had to listen to all the girls going on about how mean he was) and my youngest son has just started to embark upon the same course.

manwithredbike
16-02-2012, 10:28 PM
with a son you've one **** to worry about
with a daughter you have to worry about them all

He11cat
16-02-2012, 11:32 PM
I put my folks through it a bit or so they thought ..... truth was I was pretty well behaved and was more into music and bands and posing up London.
But my parents worried sick about me as any parent does cause I looked a bit way out there.

What was funny was it was my very tame and mild sister who got caught with a young lad when my folks came home early .... lets just say he didn't come back!! I am surprised his head was not on a pole outside our house :) my Dad was most angry!