PDA

View Full Version : Kempton Park bike jumble Sat 28th Jan (today)

Sirc
28-01-2012, 08:07 AM
This caters for mainly British and Japanese bikes when it comes to spares but is worth a run out if you have nothing better to do. Just wish the weather was more like yesterday. Officially starts at 10 am but usually with long queues, plenty of room for free parking, £5 admission.

Off Staines Road (A308 East), Near Sunbury on Thames - Postal Code is TW16 6LF

http://g.co/maps/9ans3

Kato
28-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Bugger forgot all about it need some abrasives from one of the stands that always does Kempton, no time to go now as have to be at rugby club in 1/2 hour %&*$&*

Sirc
29-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Shame - if i'd have known in time could've even got it for you. I don't understand why but it seems that there is a general bike revival developing. Despite the cold weather with dark clouds a lot of the time, the place was heaving with more bikes for sale than summertime last year. Hardly any Italian bikes parked up (as usual) but did see a DD competitor.

Kato
29-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Thanks Chris, Next one is 24th March I'll program something to remind me this time, with any luck the sun may have made a reappearance, the one after on the 19th May is also the southern classic bike show might be a good oppertunity for a few Monsters to make an apperance??