PDA

View Full Version : M900 rear light and seat cover wanted

olivera
15-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Anyone have a spare complete rear light assembly for a M900? Also looking for a rear seat cover.

Lima071
15-01-2012, 09:29 PM
hows the bolt going Andy?
I have received my Rizoma open clutch cover and fitted today.
Measured both brake and clutch lines plus throttle and choke cables and will send the cables plus line sizes off to Venhill tomorrow.
If you need a hand at any point give me a shout mate.

olivera
15-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Bolt still in engine but engine now stripped of heads and barrels. Need to make a clutch tool and belt pulley tool before I can strip further. Know anyone who have the special tool for these?

Fixed the frame. Had a couple of threaded bars made just undersize to avoid seizing in the engine again and spacers for the frame. With nuts at both ends it will be a much better job than the Ducati cheese allen bolts.

Getting there but still the bolt saga goes on. Next plan is to soak the cases in paraffin to see if it will free, If not I'm going to have to try the press or drill out completely.

Diego
16-01-2012, 09:59 AM
www.wemoto.com should have the tail light assembly

fleabay best shot for the cowl

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=ducati+monster+seat+cowl

Kato
16-01-2012, 03:32 PM
I have both the required items ....I think will have a look when I get in tonight.

K

Saint aka ML
16-01-2012, 03:37 PM
While avanti race parts has great one person operation clutch tool.

Second from bottom:

http://www.avantiraceparts.co.uk/shop.php?id=3&cat=15

Lima071
16-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Bolt still in engine but engine now stripped of heads and barrels. Need to make a clutch tool and belt pulley tool before I can strip further. Know anyone who have the special tool for these?

Fixed the frame. Had a couple of threaded bars made just undersize to avoid seizing in the engine again and spacers for the frame. With nuts at both ends it will be a much better job than the Ducati cheese allen bolts.

Getting there but still the bolt saga goes on. Next plan is to soak the cases in paraffin to see if it will free, If not I'm going to have to try the press or drill out completely.

I you are going to press it out give me a call, if only to watch.