PDA

View Full Version : A Lightweight Frame

Capo
14-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Can be even lighter if it is made from carbon fibre

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm143/Tarugo996/5c2917a8.jpg

samieb
14-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Looks to me likes its an expensive (for your wallet anyway) diet/weight saving piece of kit.

That'll get the wheels of commerce turning. Who the devil said we're heading for a 'double recession'. Capo for (Yes) Prime Mnister anyone? All say Aye..

:thumbsup: :booze: :chuckle: :drunk: :bunny: :didge: :toilet: :hail:

Nickj
14-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Looking at the information available on our 'betters' in parliament it would appear that a criminal record is needed and might even be a pre-requisite for the job, this might exclude our new candidate.

samieb
14-12-2011, 11:56 AM
Not yet claimed their expenses, so potentially all OK.. :scratch::yoparty::woot:

utopia
14-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Call me old-fashioned, but I wouldn't have total trust in a carbon fibre frame.
I know thats not entirely logical, but nevertheless I would worry about such things as little knocks and chips causing a local stress-raiser which could lead rapidly to failure.
I would rather have the ally frame, even if the price of the carbon one was similar.
To be honest, for my purposes I would probably choose the original steel.

rac3r
14-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Call me old-fashioned, but I wouldn't have total trust in a carbon fibre frame.
I know thats not entirely logical, but nevertheless I would worry about such things as little knocks and chips causing a local stress-raiser which could lead rapidly to failure.
I would rather have the ally frame, even if the price of the carbon one was similar.
To be honest, for my purposes I would probably choose the original steel.

+1 :yoparty: