PDA

View Full Version : Brekkie meet / Calendar collection this Sunday the 11th December

Rally
09-12-2011, 06:52 PM
For those of you that were hoping to collect your calendar at last weeks Christmas dinner, the calendars may be collected from the Hilltop on Sunday from 10.30am if you would like? Please post up if you will be coming as if there are no takers on here, I won't go myself either.

I hope to see some names and meet some of you for brekkie on Sunday. :thumbsup:

Anyone preferring to collect from my house is also welcome, just PM me to check I will be here!

uksurfer
09-12-2011, 07:07 PM
i will be there

uksmurfer 2 calendars
char 1 calendar

singletrack
09-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Possibly - I have paid postage for the calendar but if I am up on Sunday morning you might see me at Hilltop ( Migraines permitting)

Altaian
09-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Sadly this is another Brekkie meet I'm gonna have to miss. grrr It conflicts with the tri-counties DOC meal.

Hmmm, on that note: I'm not sure how widely this has been posted - as I've only seen info via DOC communiations; but the tri-counties DOC is Sussex, Surrey & Hampshire.

As such it should include you guys - should you be interested in being DOCGB members.

fyi, the meets started in October this year, and are on the 1st Sunday of the month - mainly to tie in with the Goodwood Breakfast Club. Could be a nice ride come the lighter/warmer months...

Anyway, on the calendar front, I'm hoping to get one off of Albie tmw night at the Kenties Curry - he thinks he's got one Rally, else I may need a fall back plan... (perhaps 17th :) )

pegboy
10-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Does this mean the calanders will be sent out very soon??? Only i am sending one to a friend in Oz and if the calander comes next week i will send that with something else i have for him, the UKMOC mug?? Not fussed either way.

Thanks

Rally
10-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Does this mean the calanders will be sent out very soon??? Only i am sending one to a friend in Oz and if the calander comes next week i will send that with something else i have for him, the UKMOC mug?? Not fussed either way.

Thanks

Any that have not been collected on Sunday have been paid for delivery wise, will be posted all being well on Monday.

Yours has had the postage paid and will be sent asap. :thumbsup:

uksurfer
10-12-2011, 09:19 AM
i can collect and deliver mr Yeatmans if he ordered one?

or anyone else wants one picked up let me know if i can help, Gordon?

Gordon H
10-12-2011, 10:25 AM
i can collect and deliver mr Yeatmans if he ordered one?

or anyone else wants one picked up let me know if i can help, Gordon?

I'm in Swindon on Tuesday so dropping round to Al's on the way back - so I'll grab mine then.....

Gutsy
10-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Unfortunately I can't make the brekkie tomorrow as will be away in Kent. Rally, if easier, I can paypal you the postage money? Hope you have a lovely ride out if bright cold and crispy.

Rally
10-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Unfortunately I can't make the brekkie tomorrow as will be away in Kent. Rally, if easier, I can paypal you the postage money? Hope you have a lovely ride out if bright cold and crispy.

Ali, Gordon is coming here to collect his on Tuesday so i'm sure he won't mind taking yours as well. Martin is coming to brekkie, so that's a 2nd option. If all fails (which I know it won't), i'll post to you next week. :thumbsup:

Gutsy
10-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Ali, Gordon is coming here to collect his on Tuesday so i'm sure he won't mind taking yours as well. Martin is coming to brekkie, so that's a 2nd option. If all fails (which I know it won't), i'll post to you next week. :thumbsup:

Cheers for that If Gordon wouldn't mind collecting mine that would be most appreciated. Thanks Gordon :mand:

Rally
10-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Right a quick update.

Due to other arrangements now being made and people being busy with Christmas shopping, we will cancel tomorrows brekkie meeting for collection of calendars. I believe a couple of people will still be going though for brekkie.

Calendars going in the post that are locals are; MrsC_772, Singletrack, Jerry T and Ms H.
Gordon is collecting from me on Tuesday; Char, uksurfer, GordonH and Gutsy's.

Hand delivery for Liz's on Monday and that is them all sorted and sent out. :thumbsup:

Stafford
10-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Oh blow, just got back from shopping in Devizes.

Rally
10-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh blow, just got back from shopping in Devizes.

Not to worry, it will be dropped at the school office for her.

Liz
10-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Not to worry, it will be dropped at the school office for her.

Damn, no skiving off for me on Monday!!

JerryT
10-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks for organizing all this Rally... :thumbsup:

Liz
12-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Thanks, calendar duly received this morning!! :biggrin:

J.P
12-12-2011, 10:05 AM
And a lovely pic of your bike in there Liz. :)

Liz
12-12-2011, 10:21 AM
And a lovely pic of your bike in there Liz. :)

Thanks for taking it JP! :thumbsup:

pegboy
12-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Any that have not been collected on Sunday have been paid for delivery wise, will be posted all being well on Monday.

Yours has had the postage paid and will be sent asap. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much:biggrin:

Rally
12-12-2011, 08:13 PM
All calendars went in Saturdays post, so keep your eyes open for a big White envelope!

MrsC_772
12-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Cheers Rally, and to Albie & Shuffy for putting it together.