PDA

View Full Version : Calendar 2012 money chasing

Albie
24-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi guys

I have to push you all for payments asap (by the weekend ) or else I will have to assume you do not want one. I will only tell printers an amount to print

I am outstanding for around £450 or 33 calendars and postage

If you get a pm you know you owe so please paypal me as a personal gift if possible.

No malice is meant by this chaser but someone has to pay the printer and envelopes and postal services.

Thanks all

Blanko
24-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Hi Albie.
Apologies for not paying mate, to be honest I didn't remember ordering one!
Ho hum, could you please remind me how much I owe you and under what name I "Paypal " you and I'll see to it asap.
Cheers, Trev.

Capo
24-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Sorry mate I thought I had paid, paypaled just now

Kameloil
24-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi Albie and apologies,
got your PM and will arrange immediately, I can't see a price anywhere and found an old link quoting £15 for calendar and postage in the UK. Is this still current?

Sorry to bother you with this, I'm sure you are busy enough!

Albie
24-11-2011, 09:20 PM
yes £15 for uk 1st class post . Paypal to the address I put on message.Thanks

BluprintZ
24-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Payment just sent Albie.

G ; )

Albie
24-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks guys its all moving nicely now

gary tompkins
24-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Albie I can't remember if I've paid for mine or not - can you let me know please?

Albie
25-11-2011, 07:53 AM
Albie I can't remember if I've paid for mine or not - can you let me know please?

Ages ago GT you paid

Kerry
25-11-2011, 11:30 AM
On its way. Sorry

gary tompkins
25-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Ages ago GT you paid

Thanks - that's the trouble with getting old

My life is now organised by post-it notes... if I can remember where I left them..???

Albie
27-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Still awaiting 4 payments. Please hurry guys and thanks for the cheque and other payments I got.

JerryT
27-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Hi Albie,

'tis done. So sorry for keeping you waiting. Oops.

:o

Best Regards,

Jerry

buzzbomb
28-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Thanks - that's the trouble with getting old

My life is now organised by post-it notes... if I can remember where I left them..???

Blimey Gary your a bit young to be joining the...:ukm:...OFS...:biggrin:

revver
29-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi albie hope you are getting about ok. Just checking to see if you got my order for 1 calender posted. I have paid to. I did ask a while ago if you could check but i guess you were a bit busy with your ankle. Cheers.

Cutter
30-11-2011, 02:35 PM
I'm afraid I have got "did you get my payment" paranoia too. I did pay you didn't I? (Hope it isn't too much of a hassle fest to check.)

Missed the fact you had an injury - hope recovering well mate?

Albie
30-11-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm afraid I have got "did you get my payment" paranoia too. I did pay you didn't I? (Hope it isn't too much of a hassle fest to check.)

Missed the fact you had an injury - hope recovering well mate?

No yourself and revver have paid. I do have a few outsatanding who have failed to even contact me. I will try their emails last resort but they will not recieve until I recieve.

If I sent you by mistake Im sorry. Sometimes people send money with different names and no notes to say. I usually figure it out.

IF I ever do another I will go back to the old forum way of a long list.This new online way works in some respects but also has its negatives as im the thread loses interest.

revver
30-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Cheers albie, had alot going on and just could not remember.

nambduke
01-12-2011, 11:06 AM
The simple paid/unpaid shame list was the best way!

Opps....Hope I've paid!!??:worried:

Regards,
Mark

Albie
01-12-2011, 11:52 AM
The simple paid/unpaid shame list was the best way!

Opps....Hope I've paid!!??:worried:

Regards,
Mark

You are right. The reason I did it this way was so I got you to give me a posting address at the start with all info. Before it was based on PM's and me transferring your details onto a spreadsheet.This way actually worked behind the scenes as you lot filled in the blanks for me and then I coloured in the squares when paid.
It was a test and it worked well enough but there are things that need to be changed if ever I was going to do it again. Like a direct payment link on ordering but at time was unsure of price exactly.

Thanks again

Cutter
01-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Thanks for going through all the effort and hassle mate - can't wait to see the calender on my wall!