PDA

View Full Version : In here because you was carded???

Gordon H
05-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Just wondering who joined up because they came back one day to find a UKMOC card stuck on their beloved Monster - I reckon I've carded a couple of dozen bikes in the last year or so, so be nice to know the effort is getting results.............

pegboy
06-10-2011, 07:10 AM
Not me but it to have carded at least 6 bikes over this summer mainly around Mayfair I still see one parked right opposite my work nearly everyday. I never manage to get to say hello but always hear him

gary tompkins
06-10-2011, 07:57 AM
I've carded a few over the years and got some new members as a result

Mand
06-10-2011, 08:50 PM
I was carded back in 2003 on my first big ride out on my monster..

I've carded a few and got some members and I know Julie has done the same too. Whether people log on straight away is a different matter, it took me a month to pluck up courage to.

the_adam
06-10-2011, 11:59 PM
I joined after buying the bike from Jim and he then carded it a couple of years later, not sure if that really counts ;)

There don't seem to be many monsters parked around Manchester so it's still living in my wallet for now, will be passed on as soon as the opportunity presents itself though

Lucati
07-10-2011, 08:07 AM
No cards but I met Headhunter at the traffic lights the first day I went out on my shiney new 695, he told me about UKMoc and then dissapeared in a cloud of dust....:mand: