PDA

View Full Version : The UKMOC Calendar 2012 Online Booking Form goes Live

Albie
04-10-2011, 05:32 PM
Its time to try the online booking form. It hopefully will work and please be kind if it doesn't. I have to thank Ladybird for making it for me as this will hopefully make my work easier.
I did have a list of all last years names etc but wiped it all out when I went to windows 7.:twak:

So here we go and myself and Shuffy are ready to make it so we would like you to buy it. We also want to get it ready quicker and get it to you quicker.

The price is a bit higher but thats what we get with VAT rises and fuel and postal costs. We also have a bit in there for trying to raise some money for a local good cause of The Kent Air Ambulance and hopefully some towards running the free UKMOC site. What I will say is myself and Shuffy get nothing from it other than the headaches worry and pleasure of positive comments.
We also aim to donate 1 to Ducati UK and 1 to Ducati .com so we will be noticed.
Tim Maccabee ( head of Ducati UK ) has expessed his praises to this years. If its good enough for him its good enough for your house.

The price is as follows :-

United Kingdom

1 calendar that you pick up is £12.00

1 calendar including 1st class postage and packing to UK is £15.00

2 calendars including 1st class postage and packing to UK is £27.50

No more than 2 calendars can be sent in an envelope. I could parcel up more than 6 to be delivered locally at your cost.

Europe ie Belgium, france and germany

1 calendar is £ 16.25 inc postage and packing

2 calendars is £ 30.50 inc postage and packing

I can also box some for distribution if you so wish

Payment is by paypal and you will be sent a payment address in an email or pm after

Go on then click here an help the club and recieve a bespoke calendar. You may also be surprised to see yourself or bike on there too.

ONLINE ORDERING - CLICK ME (http://tinyurl.com/calendarorder)

If any region wants to club together to buy their local dealer one please do so. It makes us more noticed and also shows how we love our bikes

Please note the intention is 4 weeks to design, 2 weeks to scrutinise and fix any errors. Printing should be around last weeks of November. Delivery hopefully first and second weeks of December.
Please be warned that we intend to go to press around mid to late November so the orders will have to be in by then and paid for. There will be the odd extra printed but once they are gone thats it. We usually sell just over 100 so may well print 10% more.

buzzbomb
04-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Nice one Albie...:thumbsup:

You and Shuffy do a wonderful job for us all...:eyepopping:

12quid plus abit for postage...:hail:

Blimey must be the bargain of the year...:banana::banana::banana::banana:

uksurfer
04-10-2011, 06:54 PM
right, i have ordered one, but its not been delivered yet? :scratch:

good work Albie & Shuffy, i bet it will be up to its usual high standard :hail:

gary tompkins
04-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Sorted :mand:

buzzbomb
04-10-2011, 07:10 PM
OK then two ordered...:thumbsup:

neilo
04-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Thanks Albie. Ordered one now.

Rally
04-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Albie, On the assumption that you are using the same printers, if it is of help to you and other people I could pick up a number from the printers in Reading and distribute locally in the Wilts / Hants area. I'm simply thinking it may help your packaging as well? Let me know if you want me to do so.

I have ordered a couple now as well. Well done to you and Shuffy for the idea, time, design and hours that go into it. :thumbsup:

rollo22
04-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Will there be a mass delivery at the Christmas Meal??

Liz
04-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Ah, now, which Christmas meal? Is there an 'area' meal? No mention yet.........tumbleweed

Rally
04-10-2011, 08:38 PM
I work near last years printer so if we can do that, I can pick up as many as I need to and bring them along to the 'tumbleweed' dinner!

MrsC_772
04-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Ordered mine.

If there is a chance of a mass delivery at e.g. a Hampster Christmas lunch, I'd opt for that.

buzzbomb
04-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Christmas meal, Christmas meal...:scratch:

Did someone mention roasties and turkey...:hail:

:woot:

Liz
04-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Christmas meal, Christmas meal...:scratch:

Did someone mention roasties and turkey...:hail:

:woot:

Exactly, where is it?

Albie
04-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Albie, On the assumption that you are using the same printers, if it is of help to you and other people I could pick up a number from the printers in Reading and distribute locally in the Wilts / Hants area. I'm simply thinking it may help your packaging as well? Let me know if you want me to do so.

I have ordered a couple now as well. Well done to you and Shuffy for the idea, time, design and hours that go into it. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. It could deffo be an option. As I said in thread I dont want a repeat of last year being unable to get down. I will NOT promise to be at an event but we do also intend to get it to print earlier so you can have for early december. If you choose NOT to have posted you have to arrange to pickup at your cost unless a pre-arranged meet.

Will there be a mass delivery at the Christmas Meal??

Its up to you Duncan. But it wont be me this year.

Rally
04-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Right then all, as it looks like I can pick up a mass box full I will arrange to do so with Albie and can bring to the as yet unannounced Christmas meal or they can be collected from me on my travels or from home!

You will have to put collection on the form if that is your choice. :thumbsup:

Albie
04-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Right then all, as it looks like I can pick up a mass box full I will arrange to do so with Albie and can bring to the as yet unannounced Christmas meal or they can be collected from me on my travels or from home!

You will have to put collection on the form if that is your choice. :thumbsup:

You could actually pick the lot up and post if you wish mate. Job share and all that :mand:

Maybe we could meet for brekkie there.. I usually try and get down for 08.30 unlike last year it was rush and got there at 4.45 on friday evening :banghead::banghead:

Appreciate your help in making the punters happy.

Rally
04-10-2011, 09:41 PM
You could actually pick the lot up and post if you wish mate. Job share and all that :mand:

Maybe we could meet for brekkie there.. I usually try and get down for 08.30 unlike last year it was rush and got there at 4.45 on friday evening :banghead::banghead:

Appreciate your help in making the punters happy.

Albie, I'll help anyway I can and if you would like to to take on the responsibilty of sending them, then thats fine by me. :thumbsup:

I'd happilly meet for brekkie one day and let you take the Kenties back and i'll post the rest out. Do they come in envelopes?

Albie
04-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Albie, I'll help anyway I can and if you would like to to take on the responsibilty of sending them, then thats fine by me. :thumbsup:

I'd happilly meet for brekkie one day and let you take the Kenties back and i'll post the rest out. Do they come in envelopes?

I couldn't let you do that. I know you would for sure as your a gent,:D Yes I have to order envelopes. They ran out last year so will be making sure they have enough.

the_adam
05-10-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm assuming Rally isn't going to be free to distribute to Manchester (or possibly Yorkshire by then)? ;) It's probably slightly too far from the festive roast tumbleweed too...

Will get one of these ordered when I'm home though, the office could do with some colour. In the form of something other than small fluffy wobbly-eyed creatures (I rescued a bag full of them from the bin and they had to go somewhere! :D)

Had an admin message last night saying the photos I emailed at the weekend hadn't gone through unfortunately...but considering what I've seen of last year's offering I'm not sure mine would have been good enough anyway, got some high expectations for this one :)

Kerry
05-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Think i just ordered one. Hope so.
Thanks

Fugly
05-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Hi Albie & Shuffy,
Thanks for all your excellent work once again. I have ordered two to be delivered ot my parents as I am not sure where I will be ;)

How do we pay you as there was no payment option on the order form?

Fugly

J.P
05-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Blood Fugly, blood is what they'll take....

Albie
05-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi Albie & Shuffy,
Thanks for all your excellent work once again. I have ordered two to be delivered ot my parents as I am not sure where I will be ;)

How do we pay you as there was no payment option on the order form?

Fugly
I will send you all my paypal address asap
Blood Fugly, blood is what they'll take....
No blood :on: I hate blood makes me go queasy :on::on::worried:

Rally
05-10-2011, 05:11 PM
I couldn't let you do that. I know you would for sure as your a gent,:D Yes I have to order envelopes. They ran out last year so will be making sure they have enough.

Seriously mate, I'm happy to help out. Half each if you like? Let me know when your going and we will have that brekkie and I will still bring away all the Wilts and Hants ones that people want me too.

Albie
06-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Boing

We processed the pics last nite. Some real nice ones in our selection. I wont be dissappointed with the look.

Albie
06-10-2011, 04:39 PM
35 ordered so far. Please be warned that we intend to go to press around mid November so the orders will have to be in by then. There will be the odd extra printed but once they are gone thats it. We usually sell just over 100 so may well print 10% more.

Ta muchly.

J.P
06-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Well worth the money and proudly sits in my study for Jeeves to flip over at the end of the month.

Albie
07-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Well worth the money and proudly sits in my study for Jeeves to flip over at the end of the month.

You may choose one for one's office maybe sir ;) to put all yor track days and hols on :hail::hail:

J.P
07-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Not enough pages for all my holidays :)

He11cat
08-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Ordered :) phew beats 'Dogs in frocks 2012 " thank you for sparing me that!!

Albie
09-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Bouncey bouncey thanks to all so far , 46 to total, much appreciated that we can hit the hundred again. A room will look the better for one. Or hide a nasty stain thats lying there :D:D:D:D

Stuart42
09-10-2011, 06:58 PM

Whatever floats your boat I suppose, maybe you should let him out more?

gary tompkins
09-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Ordered :) phew beats 'Dogs in frocks 2012 " thank you for sparing me that!!

I'm opting for the far more tasteful dogs in shoes 2012 collection

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6234/6227617186_1b094050ec.jpghttp://www.kitschy-kitschy-coo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/dog-wearing-knit-converse-shoes-500x375.jpg

http://reneedezvous.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/dog-wearing-shoes.jpg?w=300&h=203http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ca8kv7yZI7A/Tkc1lN_yEBI/AAAAAAAAAXA/ycaNVSmKJBw/s1600/sharpei.bmp

Stuart42
09-10-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm opting for the far more tasteful dogs in trainers 2012 collection

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6234/6227617186_1b094050ec.jpg

Classy, Gary, very classy

gary tompkins
09-10-2011, 07:54 PM
This years Cats in trainers calender was overrated in my opinion

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6160/6227156005_8a08297bde.jpg

He11cat
09-10-2011, 07:54 PM
lol...... awww a Frenchie I do so love those!!!......

Il be sticking to my monster calendar ... whatever next GT cats in bikini's..... actually I dread to think.
That ma sure knows class.... unlike myself :)

He11cat
09-10-2011, 07:56 PM
I didn't see the cats in trainers .... oooh gawd now I am disturbed!!

If you don't buy a Monster calendar GT will be sending you a special Calendar of his own !

Stuart42
09-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Sorry cats one is a no no this year, repeats itself from last year too much.

HC don't get GT excited, promising him a 'special' calender, we've all got a taste of his special

He11cat
09-10-2011, 08:01 PM
No GT'S making the special calendar !!!... those who do not buy a monster one gets a GT special :)

Think dogs and cats in PVC ... strange versions of "people of Walmart" ... and parrots doing aerobics .. he's got it all :)

Stuart42
09-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Oh yes sorry mis read that.

have just ordered my Monster calender, not that I felt threatened or anything

Rally
09-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Why is it that less than 1% of the members on this forum want a calendar?

It's great quality, should be of great interest to anyone on here and is good value as well. Come on peeps, get your orders in and support not only your Club, but also the kind people putting themselves out to do it! :thumbsup:

the_adam
10-10-2011, 08:37 AM
Just wanted to check if mine went through ok, sent it at the end of last week and I haven't had the payment message yet. And is there any chance we could photoshop the dog in the hat onto a Monster for calendar-purposes? :D

He11cat
10-10-2011, 11:12 AM
No Adam! Spare me please I have a huge adversion to dogs in cloths it's just wrong!!
Il have a meltdown :)

gary tompkins
10-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Why is it that less than 1% of the members on this forum want a calendar?

It's great quality, should be of great interest to anyone on here and is good value as well. Come on peeps, get your orders in and support not only your Club, but also the kind people putting themselves out to do it! :thumbsup:

The UKMOC calendar is worth every penny. It would be nice to see a few more sold but the limited edition makes it even more special, and selling hundreds would be a pain to manage for Albie. I'm sure the 2012 version wil be fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Sorry cats one is a no no this year, repeats itself from last year too much.

HC don't get GT excited, promising him a 'special' calender, we've all got a taste of his special:devil::devil::devil:

Albie
10-10-2011, 09:43 PM
The UKMOC calendar is worth every penny. It would be nice to see a few more sold but the limited edition makes it even more special, and selling hundreds would be a pain to manage for Albie. I'm sure the 2012 version wil be fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

:devil::devil::devil:

I need a hundred to get the price bracket. I did over a hundred last year and year 1. If I got 2 hundred I could easily do it. Its just the time consumed knowing that you want one early and not at last minute. Theres always someone who leaves it late.

Saint aka ML
10-10-2011, 09:54 PM
So a what is in that calendar except well calendar?

Albie
10-10-2011, 10:54 PM
So a what is in that calendar except well calendar?

Pictures of UKMOC members bikes or pictures of monsters taken by UKMOC owners across the world and nationally at home or at events. Good photos. And a full use 12 month calendar with some specific dates on and something nice, really nice to put on your wall.

What I will add is that there are some striking pics sent to me this year, so much so some will not make it. And the added problem of which to choose. Miss it miss out. Its £1 and month and how much would you spend to join a decent club. This club is free so please put something back if you can.
My time is free, Shuffy's shouldn't be as he is a proffesional but he gives us his services because he loves the club.

Need I say anymore ??????

buzzbomb
11-10-2011, 05:30 AM
"Need I say any more"...:scratch::scratch:

Certainly not Andrew...:ukm:

Your goodself and Shuffy do a wonderful job...:hail:

Which most of us really appreciate...:thumbsup:

Saint aka ML
11-10-2011, 08:12 AM
I ordered before you replied but added request for semi naked ladies on those bikes ��

JerryT
11-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Just ordered mine.

Excellent Work - Keep it up chaps! :thumbsup:

Albie
11-10-2011, 01:27 PM
I ordered before you replied but added request for semi naked ladies on those bikes ��
If you can supply me with Monsters with semiclad/ naked ladies on them go ahead. I may have to consider them. There is one pic with a UKMOC male semi clad with his monster but thats another story :on:

buzzbomb
11-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Albie I've got a great pic of a young bird on a foggy monster if you want that type of thing,

Oh just remembered its my avatar...:D...:twak:

Char
11-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Albie I've got a great pic of a young bird on a foggy monster if you want that type of thing,

Oh just remembered its my avatar...:D...:twak:

Oh Geoff - naked to

nambduke
11-10-2011, 03:56 PM
a UKMOC male semi clad with his monster but thats another story :on:

I was chasing a sheep!

;-0 Mark

Ordered 2 calenders....waiting for my paypal payment request/PM to pay now.....

Albie
12-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Thanks for payments recieved today

Still only halfway there but its only been a week on sale. But dont forget that as soon as its ready for print NO MORE orders taken.( approx 4 weeks time)

Miss it miss out :biggrin::biggrin:

Albie
13-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks for payments recieved today.

Just to inform those who went to Arrow Mill :ukm::ukm:and to the afternoon photo shoot , you are in the calendar for sure or your bike will be :biggrin: Those who went back to Travel Lodge obviously not though :(:(

Just thought it may sell some more as its not doing as well as last 2 years strangely.:(:(

Char
13-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks for payments recieved today.

Just to inform those who went to Arrow Mill :ukm::ukm:and to the afternoon photo shoot , you are in the calendar for sure or your bike will be :biggrin: Those who went back to Travel Lodge obviously not though :(:(

Just thought it may sell some more as its not doing as well as last 2 years strangely.:(:(

Truck spotting was much more fun ...........

Albie
13-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Truck spotting was much more fun ...........

Did you see any Stobarts :woot::woot::woot:

Albie
13-10-2011, 09:29 PM
That's 57 so far. Ta peeps. At least not too many to post so far:biggrin:

Albie
15-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Boing boing boing.

:biggrin::biggrin:

steeevvvooo
15-10-2011, 06:27 PM
ordered one, will pay once I have the address :thumbsup:

Rally
15-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Two more ordered on behalf of Jacq. :thumbsup:

nambduke
15-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Just fired a payment through Paypal Andy.

Thanks for your sterling efforts yet again.....looking forward seeing this years effort!

Best regards.
Mark

gary tompkins
15-10-2011, 11:38 PM
Can I have the paypal address please Albie

Albie
16-10-2011, 06:41 AM
Pm sent and thank you for the support. Every one sold helps in someway to give something back.

Kameloil
16-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Ordered, thanks for creating and organising. Well worth the money for the privilege of using the forum for free......assuming there is at least one 696 in there, right? ;)

Payment details please

Cutter
17-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Yep - ordered and paid - didn't even ask if my bike's in it first - how well behaved is that!:mand:

Mr Cake
20-10-2011, 07:47 AM
x2 ordered.

C

Albie
21-10-2011, 06:44 PM
So far 65 ordered on line. Still we need 100 to hit the discount. If we dont it just means less for the club and charity.

Bikes inside is the question
Im thinking...............
M600
M620
M696
M796
M900
S2r
S4r
Evo
M1100s
that I know of and lots more for sure

Ta muchly

Keep it alive while Im away please

Mr Cake
21-10-2011, 07:05 PM
PM sent following blonde moment!

C

weimeranerman
22-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Hi Albie,

I thought I put my name on theist last week, but heard nothing back! Can you check please?
I would still like one!

Cheers
Chris

So far 65 ordered on line. Still we need 100 to hit the discount. If we dont it just means less for the club and charity.

Bikes inside is the question
Im thinking...............
M600
M620
M696
M796
M900
S2r
S4r
Evo
M1100s
that I know of and lots more for sure

Ta muchly

Keep it alive while Im away please

uksurfer
27-10-2011, 08:52 PM
i just ordered one more and paid up,
cheers Albie

:ukm:

He11cat
28-10-2011, 02:09 AM
Can I order one more please... and let me have the details to pay you please :)
Phew no dogs in trainers calendar for me now !

DaffyDuc
28-10-2011, 09:22 PM
I've just ordered 2, just need payment details. Do I need a paypal account to pay into a paypal account?

revver
29-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi albie just ordered one how do i pay. Thanks for all your hard work its a great forum.