PDA

View Full Version : North wales

smudgerii
01-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Going for a ride around North Wales tomorrow morning, any up for it?
Meeting my sister at warrington (tesco) 08:30 then off through Chester......

steeevvvooo
01-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally from Warrington myself, but down in Kent now.

my girlfriends dad has been looking at monsters for ages (he still lives in Warrington) so maybe there will be a few in the are soon?

samieb
03-10-2011, 08:00 AM
Smudgerii, were you at 'Crossgates Cafe' at any point yesterday?

smudgerii
14-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Ooops! only just seen this.

Sorry not me

Heading for Bala, Betwsy this Sunday, with a bacon butty stop at the 'buffalo' as long as the rain holds off

BluprintZ
14-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Heading for Bala, Betwsy this Sunday, with a bacon butty stop at the 'buffalo' as long as the rain holds off

Where's the Buffalo?
Hoping to go to the Ponderosa, via Betwys on Sunday, although it's supposed to be a dull day.
If it's looking a bit iffi, weather wise, then we'll maybe just do Betwys, via the Llanberis pass.

Might see you there?

G ; )

smudgerii
15-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Call it that cos of th ebig wooden buffalo at the gates.... think it's called Rhhugg or something like that

claicerrig
28-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Where's the Buffalo?
Hoping to go to the Ponderosa, via Betwys on Sunday, although it's supposed to be a dull day.
If it's looking a bit iffi, weather wise, then we'll maybe just do Betwys, via the Llanberis pass.

Might see you there?

G ; )

Going south on the A5 its just after you pass the traffic lights for the Bala turn off and before you get to the Corwen lights

Its on your right hand side a huge wooden buffalo does some of the finest buggers known to man or woman :mand:

Clai

utopia
28-10-2011, 01:44 PM
..... a huge wooden buffalo does some of the finest buggers known to man or woman :mand:
Clai

I bet that makes your eyes water !

claicerrig
28-10-2011, 06:25 PM
I bet that makes your eyes water !

Sadly my entrance was removed a year ago :eyepopping::eyepopping: so that is one delight i will forever miss out on :biggrin: but yes my eye were watering when i woke up :hissy:

neilo
28-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Rhug Organic Farm cafe... Much better than the Pondy for food!

BluprintZ
29-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Going south on the A5 its just after you pass the traffic lights for the Bala turn off and before you get to the Corwen lights

Its on your right hand side a huge wooden buffalo does some of the finest buggers known to man or woman :mand:

Clai

Cheers Dave, you playing out this weekend mate?

G ; )

claicerrig
29-10-2011, 10:32 PM
If i get the triumph running right i might

Just fitted a PC3 free flowing filter and a Workes USA Low Bomb Exhaust

Downloaded a dozen maps and will try find the best suited

Kettles all ways on here for you George

Dave

BluprintZ
30-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Diolch Dave, PM sent mate.

G ; )

smudgerii
30-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Plenty of bikes heading to the track on angelsey today. So wish i had gone out on the bike instead of trying to catch wrasse of some very slippy rocks in rhosneiger ( bad spelling )