PDA

View Full Version : Ultraseal in tyres anyone tried it?

The Red Devil
18-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Hi guys... i have ultraseal in my scooter tyres for two years without any problems... has anyone tried this or simular in the monster tyres..? any effect on handling? on my scooter you cant tell its in there except pulling a nail out last month and no loss of air!!
thinking of adding it to my 1100evo tyres...... what du think?:fou:

S4Rs MacK
18-09-2011, 10:36 AM
I had ultraseal in the tyres of both my 996's. It was good stuff. No difference in the handling whatsoever.
Not done it to my Monster yet, as to be honest i forgot all about it. But now you've reminded me, i may just get it done again too.
Also had it done to our cars.
Crackin product and by virtue of the fact that you dont have to take your wheels off as they come to you, its even better.

desmo
18-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Have used it for years, only in the rear tyre though, it's brilliant stuff.

He11cat
19-09-2011, 12:59 AM
I use it in my monster.. Must get the other bike done! Good stuff.

the_adam
19-09-2011, 08:10 AM
When I had a slow puncture (lost about 1/2 bar every 100 miles) the mechanic recommended trying a can of motul tyre repair before having any kind of costly repair/replacement. Never heard of ultraseal before now but it seems like the same sort of thing from a quick search :) I did this a few months ago and it gets a lot of use, keep checking it and have to say I'm impressed. It's meant to be a temporary fix but they said it's essentially permanent for smaller leaks