PDA

View Full Version : How big is yours?

steeevvvooo
05-09-2011, 08:57 AM
Anyone around their bike? (I'm stuck in work!)

I need to know rough length and height of a monster please. Height with screen, and height without (so probably up to brake fluid resevoirs). Any model will do, as just looking for approx dimensions.

Thanks in advance… :thumbsup:

(google searching is tough while I'm being watched, and I couldn't find anything quicky! :dizzy:)

Rally
05-09-2011, 09:05 AM
Roughly 28" wide, 4' tall (without mirrors) and 6' 6" long.

He11cat
05-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Don't think I had better give you Hectors Dimensions think he is possibly the lowest in the UK now thats not a chop!!!

steeevvvooo
05-09-2011, 09:43 AM
thanks, but looks like it won't fit :(

I was looking at a van that has a partitioned rear 75 inches long and 44 inches high. Height would be fine without a screen, but the back tyre would stick out :eek:

Gilps
05-09-2011, 09:48 AM
thanks, but looks like it won't fit :(

I was looking at a van that has a partitioned rear 75 inches long and 44 inches high. Height would be fine without a screen, but the back tyre would stick out :eek:

Will it fit diagonally then?

steeevvvooo
05-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Will it fit diagonally then?

exactly what I'm thinking. The diagonal is 89 inches (48 by 75 box). Only problem would be whether I could secure it diagonally (would a paddock stand fit as well? Bike would not have a side stand). Maybe some of those front wheel braces fixed to the floor on a diagonal would work? :confused:

Gilps
05-09-2011, 01:34 PM
exactly what I'm thinking. The diagonal is 89 inches (48 by 75 box). Only problem would be whether I could secure it diagonally (would a paddock stand fit as well? Bike would not have a side stand). Maybe some of those front wheel braces fixed to the floor on a diagonal would work? :confused:

As long as you've got tie down points in the right places you should be ok. Just jam the front wheel in to the corner, tie downs at the rear puling it forwards into the corner and job done.