PDA

View Full Version : Brighton rideout 7th august

chris yeatman
05-08-2011, 06:37 PM
C'mon everyone lets make it the biggest rideout ever,
stop wot ya doing take a day off work, lev the kids to cook there own roast dinner and get on ur bikes!! :ukm:

MrsC_772
05-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Depends what NHS Direct tells me!

Managed to slice my finger open on Wednesday evening while chopping a butternut squash, so spent the evening in Frimley Park A&E waiting for a nurse to stick it back together. Sticky strips and glue were topped with a mile of bandage which means I can't get my bike glove onto my left hand. Forgot to ask the nurse when the bandage can come off, so am waiting for NHS Direct to call me back ...

Darkness
05-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Managed to slice my finger open on Wednesday evening while chopping a butternut squash...

Ouch! vicious things those squashes....hope you retaliated by boiling it alive then forcing it through a blender...hanging is too good for them!!!!
:spin::spin:

MrsC_772
05-08-2011, 07:37 PM
Curried it actually - I'm sure being simmered with chillies was suitable revenge. Not entirely convinced the curry was 100% vegetarian, especially given the blood spots on the kitchen floor ...

TV was on in A&E waiting area, Channel 4 ... 5 minutes into the 9pm show, reception staff worked out that perhaps it wasn't a good idea to be showing "24 hours in A&E" to patients waiting in A&E ...