PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Scotland

Rexr
01-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Hello joined a couple days ago and got access yesterday so thought I'd introduce myself I'm from a little place called Barrhead which is about 15mins by car from Glasgow I don't have a monster yet as I'm looking into getting some info on the model that I fancy (and budget allows...;)) the S4 at the moment I have a Kawasaki ZRX1200R which is a great bike, which I bought because my misses who was my pillion at the time has now got her own bike and I need something I can have fun on the Scottish roads up north where I go and play most weekends....:D something that is more flickable but I need to find out the good bits and the bad bits of this model how often the belts need to be changed...?? and a few other bits n bobs right thats enough from me I'm off for a look round.

boris
02-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Welcome to the world of penury! (well once you get started on the wish-list anyway) As you say, the roads up north are brill, but can bite back with tragic consequences at times. Ride safely once you fulfil your dream,.

Rexr
06-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Welcome to the world of penury! (well once you get started on the wish-list anyway) As you say, the roads up north are brill, but can bite back with tragic consequences at times. Ride safely once you fulfil your dream,.

Theres a saying that I always keep in mind "Know thy Limits...."

bex
06-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Welcome aboard :ukm: