PDA

View Full Version : Why not to have a tail chop

He11cat
26-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Today I was dragged out to Felixstowe bike show...
When I got there it was nice and sunny :)
I then parked up had a walk and this smoke stuff started wafting across the road ..No fog.. So my friend jokingly said " sod off you stormbringer" :(

Anyway not wanting to go home to to cow next door I decided to have a ride about East Anglia and some of the beaches just me and Hector .. ending up in Southwold ..

Now this is why you shouldn't have a tail chop..
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq3/helsinkvampire/2011/chips.jpg

Also It was nice and sunny when I arrived .. then
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq3/helsinkvampire/2011/southwold2.jpg

Hottest day of the year my.....
I suddenly got a message ... "Where are you ?" I said "Southwold."

Friend then said 'your joking me ?" They had left Felixstowe after the stormbringer had brought the fog with her and gone to Southwold!

He said "it was bloody sunny til you rode up !! I don't believe this go away Seawitch!!"
Hmmph.. no he didn't get my chips ...:mad:

slob
26-06-2011, 09:46 PM
That's not fog, it's a sea fret.

He11cat
26-06-2011, 10:34 PM
:) whatever it was every beach I went to it rolled in :( I was expecting Zombie pirates to appear .. I thought if I added the pirate flag to the bike they wouldn't eat me..

the_adam
27-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Surely that only protects against standard pirates, you'd be safer finding a zombie flag instead? :D

Putting chips there is really quite cruel to poor Hector...he can smell the chips, but he can't see them anywhere! Hope he got some in the end :)

jerry
27-06-2011, 02:23 AM
Tail chop would cure that Fog ,its the Spirits of the Ocean bemoaning the ugly sore on the arse of your beautiful monster and sending you a warning!!!!!

Nonnie
27-06-2011, 06:29 AM
We went just a bit further south yesterday Mel and on the way home, came up the A12, hit the fog, the temperature dropped 10 degrees and it didn't get sunny again until we went further inland. It was wierd considering how incredibly hot it was all day apart from there!

He11cat
27-06-2011, 10:30 AM
It was just rolling in to Blythborough as I headed down.
The temperature plumitted.
It was like John Carpenters film .... eerie fog rolling in ...

We have 3 headed fish, glowing green water so Zombie pirates is not something out of the ordinary although that could be the poor people who have swam in the sea near Sizewell :)

Every beach I hit in it came ... probably to stop me showing my ankles and going for a paddle without my Victorian bathing machine :)

uksurfer
27-06-2011, 10:58 AM
by the looks of the picture, technically lunch is on the 'sports rack' or 'handbag holder'?

number24
27-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Love Southwold, the view from Cannon Hill on a clear day are great

JerryT
27-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Yesterday was a scorcher here in the South - about 28 deg - and there was a very thin, long, low cloud over the Solent. From our daughter's hospital window you could see for miles right across Portsmouth and the Solent with the Isle of Wight in the distance appearing above and below the cloud! Quite unusual. Wished I'd had binoculars, although one doesn't usually think of packing those when you're off to visit your offspring in Hospital! :eek:

He11cat
27-06-2011, 12:59 PM
This one can only be attached to the teatray!! :) I need my little tray!
JerryT hope little one gets well soon.

I used to holiday on the solent as a child ...

My memory of the Isle of Wight sadly is being sick on the ferry... being sick on the seacat ... being sick in our TR7 on the way down (I had to travel behind the front seats .. as there was 3 of us :( ) and then getting on the chairlift and being terrified so much so they had to rescue me off it .. (Although not as bad as getting stuck up the top of St Pauls Cathedral).

The good bit was filling the animal shaped bottle with the pretty coloured sand :)

I like Southwold makes a refreshing change from some of the dumps on the coast down here!
I love the pier .. they have some new contraptions on it :)

number24
27-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Did you see the peeing clock?

He11cat
27-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Yup it didn't pee on me!!! And I didn't pee in fountain thing so your safe!

Nonnie
27-06-2011, 05:42 PM
I would very much like a placard on the railings on the pier.

Some of them are brilliant. My favourite?

"Southwold, it's better than Southend"

He11cat
27-06-2011, 09:09 PM
And how true that is!!!! Southend the Blackpool of East Anglia :(
but Jayswick is the Beirut of the East coast!!