PDA

View Full Version : 26th June Whitby bacon Butty run

nambduke
22-06-2011, 11:22 PM
Evening all....

Don't feel too sorry for me but I've been stuck in Portugal all week working my little butt off and been wanting to ride me bike for some weeks now!!

Planning a bacon butty run to The Whistlestop in Whitby on Sunday morning between 10-11am if anyone is interested?

Hope to see you there weather dependant as usual!!

Best regards
Mark Nambduke

andros
23-06-2011, 07:08 AM
Hi Mark, I hope you are doing well.

I am at the East Coast this weekend but further south doing the visiting duties so I cant make it and I will be on the Honda! so I Hope you have a good one!

nambduke
23-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Hi Mark, I hope you are doing well.

I am at the East Coast this weekend but further south doing the visiting duties so I cant make it and I will be on the Honda! so I Hope you have a good one!

Hi Andy

Doing fine but still suffering the after effects of the car accident of a few years back. Might need another back op and maybe some shoulder surgery! Still, I'm not letting it stop me doing things.

HONDA....wtf?? ;-)

Regards, Mark

Scotty
23-06-2011, 12:12 PM
I could be tempted

nambduke
23-06-2011, 12:56 PM
It would be good to see you again Scotty.

Regards,
Mark

andros
24-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Mark, I hope all goes well with your back and shoulder.

Yes I have a Honda, its my do it all and commuting bike.

But I still have the 749 so hopefully I am forgiven!

bigredduke
24-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Playing a golf invitation day on Sunday. I'm swapping the Monster next week so not riding it at the moment. Up for it later in the Summer when I have the ST.

nambduke
27-06-2011, 08:57 AM
What's going on guys? Bikes are all changing.......

Paul, have you got rid of the monster or are you just adding to the stable?

Scotty, did you go to Whitby? I was a few mins after 11am....thought I saw you disappearing up the hill just as I was pulling in? It was too warm even with my open face helmet on!

Might see you on the road through the year....my time's at a premium this year flitting around with work.

Best regards,
Mark