PDA

View Full Version : Termignoni can mod

holty
19-06-2011, 09:57 AM
I have a set of Termignoni performance cans fitted to my Monster. With the db killers removed it sounds great but a little noisy for longer rides. If I fit the db killers it is louder than standard but quieter.
I have heard that there is a half way house to be had by cutting down the db killer tubes.

Has anybody tried this modification?

Darkness
19-06-2011, 01:55 PM
I have a set of Termignoni performance cans fitted to my Monster. With the db killers removed it sounds great but a little noisy for longer rides. If I fit the db killers it is louder than standard but quieter.
I have heard that there is a half way house to be had by cutting down the db killer tubes.

Has anybody tried this modification?

I like my Termi's without: it means the kettle is already coming to the boil when I roll onto the drive!

:spin::spin:

Funkatronic
19-06-2011, 01:57 PM
baffles out and earplugs :mand:

steeevvvooo
19-06-2011, 04:54 PM
cut it down, or drill holes in it to fine tune.

As said above though... stop being soft and buy some earplugs! :mand:

smudgerii
19-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Similar problem for me with the leo vince on my 696.

Obviously not got a DP ecu to correct the fueling, but would love to run with the DB killers out. I can live with the noise for 90% of my riding, but on some long trips even with the earplugs it could get a bit too much....

Anyone got any 'spare' leo vonce DB killers, they would like to donate to a modifying test?

Need to sort something for the fueling, don't want to do amy damage to the motor ...