PDA

View Full Version : Not farewell I hope

big pete
28-05-2011, 05:29 PM
The bike has now sadly been sold, its heading back south not far from where she came from.
I hope you all wont mind if I stay active as this is without doubt the best forum and members club ive ever had the priveledge of being a small part off. A big thanks to Albie, Slob et all for doing a sterling job running it. To good friends HC, Blu, Buzz, capo, gordy and the many others I havent mentioned please keep in touch and call in when you get up my way .
I hope I can become an honorary member of the off road section as I have purchased a 1959 Royal enfield 350 bullet trials model for myself and the kids to play about on (if i can get the hang of starting it).
Got a few bits and pieces which I will post up later
Highlander signing off!

MrsC_772
28-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Can't believe anyone here would object to you hanging around the forum in post-Monster days:
(a) there seem to be quite a few who have either substituted or supplemented their Monster with an off-road bike (Julie, JMo, SazzaG);
(b) there are also quite a few here who sell their Monster, and find they can't live without one and buy another (racer being a recent example).

Though given last winter's weather in Scotland, I'm surprised you're not thinking about trading the Monster for a snowmobile, never mind a classic trials bike!

steeevvvooo
28-05-2011, 06:37 PM
more than welcome mate! From being around a few years, I've found most members who truly have a passion for monsters etc find their way back at some point.

You have experience of monster's that's valuable to all, so would be a shame if you DIDN'T stick around! :thumbsup:

buzzbomb
28-05-2011, 08:08 PM
You'll always be welcome Pete...:thumbsup:

See you at Silverstone...:flag::banana::banana::banana:

BluprintZ
28-05-2011, 09:54 PM
No problem big fella, i sold my M900 in October`09 but in that time, i took it round the mountain course at the TT in 2008, i won the "Spirit i Mostro" award at the 2009 weekender, i took it over the Spa for the 2009 Belgian F1 round, plus a few trips up North and i enjoyed every mile of it.
I've grown very fond of some of the members on here over the few years i've been a member, i've followed their andventures and it's a bit like an extended family in a way.

Keep throwing your two-penneth in when you feel the need Pete and enjoy the Enfield mate.

Good luck,

G ; ) :thumbsup:.

rac3r
28-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Definitely the most friendly forum I've been on and I've been part of quite a few :chuckle:

He11cat
29-05-2011, 12:35 AM
Pete don't disapear and keep in touch as I said ..
I'd be very sad not to hear from you ! Have fun off roading and look after yourself and the family Melanie x