PDA

View Full Version : Is ot me or racing...

Pomp1
09-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Has got a lot better this year? MotoGP isn't exciting at the moment but the outlook for the rest of the season is promising, WSB is really good, with a Ducati up there and lots of action, BSB is as mixed as ever and even F1 is having the best racing that I've seen in years with those Pirelli,kers and the DRS..

J.P
09-05-2011, 04:26 PM
I definitely agree about F1. The tyre type change has made a big difference.
Maybe they should do that for MOTOGP too ?

Mr.Number
09-05-2011, 04:39 PM
I agree pomp, the motogp outlook is promising. I see a battle between stoner and lorenzo which will provide some great racing. Simoncelli is adding some spice this time round and looks as though he wants to give it a good go. The really interesting aspect for me tho is rossis progress.

Theres an opinion that Stoner is the only one who could ride the ducati.

I think this is bollox and rossi certainly wont want to prove people right so theres an added pressure for me on rossi to do well, which can only be good for ducati.

Leading up to the start of gp I didnt think there was a chance for rossi to get a race win, but having seen the races so far, i think a couple of race wins shouldnt be ruled out.

Pomp1
09-05-2011, 04:50 PM
The tyre type change has made a big difference.
Maybe they should do that for MOTOGP too ?

I'll seriously doubt they will, you wouldn't turn it into a dangerous sport, would you;)? Jokes aside tires used to be more critical choice, you had hard, your race would start around half distance, and viceversa for soft. Now there isn't that difference anymore.