PDA

View Full Version : Ducatisti Bristol

Goody76
02-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Hello everyone. And welcome to May.

JUST LOVING THIS SUNSHINE!

Again, can I firstly say a big Thank You to all who kindly took part and assisted with the Bristol Italian AutoMoto Festival (BIAMF). And a very big Thank You to RIDERS of Bristol for their support. It was a great day and an amazing success. I am already trying to think of ways that i could possibly look to celebrate next years BIAMF - the tenth anniversary of the Festival (any thoughts happily considered).

Anyway, I am back with the usual reminder of the monthly meets (for those who don't know them off by heart already);

Monday 2nd May - 8pm onwards - The Bridge Inn, Mangotsfield, Bristol[map].

Sunday 8th May - 9am onwards - Avenue Drivers Club, Queens Square, Bristol

Saturday 21st May - 10am onwards - RIDERS Breakfast, Bristol Ducati Dealer - RIDERS of Bristol

As you can see we are still using our revised venue for our usual 'first monday of the month' meet which is the 'The Bridge Inn' Mangotsfield [map]. However I have now been for a brief Recce of our old haunt the Golden Heart - Winterbourne, which is now open again. on this note i would like to open this up for debate. Do we;

Return our support to the old haunt (home the DOC Bristol Meet for years)? or
Do we now stay with the new venue?

I really do need to know your thoughts on this one!!!

I do like The Bridge Inn, but as summer does seem to have trully arrived I am aware that The Golden Heart does have a great Beer Garden...

So what do you think.

NEXT

You will see that i have currently wiped the "3rd Monday of the Month Meet" off the diary. Why you say... well it was asked that we provide a meet on that side of Bristol as we have members who live on that side of Bristol. As such people had stated an interest in having a monthly DOC meet a little closer to home. This meet did seem to work quite well with a good support from the local members, however as is usual with these sorts of groups the interest attendance and support for this meet has wained of late. So i am suggesting dropping this meet.

Thoughts???

However I am thinking that with the good summer weather then maybe we can suggest something a little differrent...

How about an early meet in bristol, followed by ride to a (reasonable distance) sunshine venue for a bite to eat and drink followed by another lovely ride back to Bristol. Obviously with a change of venue as we go along.

Thoughts???

So I will leave this with you all and look forward to seeing you all through out the month.

As usual if any of you are planning anything then please feel free to drop me a line and i will pass it on to the entire group.

SAFE RIDING!