PDA

View Full Version : breaking

slipper40
02-05-2011, 05:13 PM
right i have just converted my 95 m600 to a 750 i was going to keep the 600 and build her up but i have decided after nicking some parts to break the 600 motor i have stripped off the heads and bores , and have noted some wear on the front bore but none on the back , the heads are perfect as is , the gear box which is silky smooth, i also have a ducati yellow bikini fairing and fitting kit in very good condition, i have taken this off as the kids keep telling me i look like victor meldrew :nash: i will not be placing these items on flea bay , i would be up for a swap for some of the items for a set of forks with no pitting, otherwise items will be cheap and cheerfull to heip fellow monnie owners, if you need ought leave a reply on here........

analogue_rogue
02-05-2011, 07:13 PM
how much for the bikini fairing matey?

slipper40
02-05-2011, 07:55 PM
how much for the bikini fairing matey?

the bikini fairing would have to be 50 squid this comes with glass and fitting kit, still very cheap though

analogue_rogue
03-05-2011, 05:59 AM
It is. Have you got a picture. Although I would have to spray it up......

slipper40
03-05-2011, 08:55 AM
sorry bud sold

the_adam
03-05-2011, 09:36 AM

Hi mate,

Completely forgot about the screen, if you were still interested in trying to fit the newer style one just pm your address and I'll get it posted. It still needs the bit of damage painting over, finances are looking a bit happier now so no charge though :)