PDA

View Full Version : Groombrideg Place; 3rd annual event...

jimbo696
13-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Groombridge; Ferrari, Ducati and hot air balloon day.

On 31st July there will be another event at Groombridge Place; (Tun Wells TN3 9QG) www.groombridge.co.uk
We have been invited back again, it is free entry if you arrive on a bike, preferably a Ducati, or another Italian bike, or a scooter, or another marque. Lunch will be provided FOC for us. There is live music and entertainment provided, plus awards for the best bike etc. the event starts at 2pm and finishes at 5pm, but you are welcome to stay there until 8pm when it closes.

The Help for Heroes charity is benefitting this year from the event.

Last year we had 100 Ducatis there, let’s see if we can beat that this year. Please let me know if you are planning on attending as I need to provide numbers for catering.

Does anybody know any scooter club or dealer that might want to attend? Does anyone have any contacts at a Ducati dealer to get then to attend?

Diego
13-04-2011, 03:55 PM
count me in

rossifumi
13-04-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm there...maybe on the Aprilia or maybe on the Monster.

Paivi
13-04-2011, 04:33 PM
I'll be there. On something Italian, I hope, unless I'll have swapped the Monster for a BMW... ;)

Do you know if it clashes with Brands again this year, as that's why we haven't been able to get Ducati UK involved, and dealers have not been interested either.

jimbo696
14-04-2011, 08:20 AM
It does not clash with BSB, but it is on the same aday as WSB at Silverstone!!!!