PDA

View Full Version : Barbecue in Farnborough some time

MrsC_772
10-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Now the weather has turned warm and sunny and Andy's thoughts have turned to barbecues, I was thinking we should host another Hampsters etc. barbecue at our place.

Hampsters calendar is looking pretty full for the next few weeks, but it would be nice to get a date in the diary.

How about either Saturday 13th or Sunday 14th August?

If anyone else has any better ideas, please let us know.

Albie
10-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Sounds like a plan. I best check once again whether Im having to work again.

Liz
10-04-2011, 09:49 PM
We're away that week and both doing a track day at Mallory on the Friday so wouldn't be about for a Sat bbq, could do Sunday but wouldn't be able to confirm until much nearer the time - sorry!

desmo
10-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Really enjoyed the BBQ last year & definately up for it again.
Sunday 14th would be better for us.
Desmo (Phil)
Roz

scrapps
11-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Heather and I would be up for another BBQ at yours if date works out ok for us :mand:

Gutsy
11-04-2011, 01:01 PM
I second Desmo's comment - great food, good company and wonderful weathr - and that was before the infamous home-made (low calorie!!) ice-cream! Yes please include me in your next one - either day suits me. Thank you for the invitation too.

MrsC_772
11-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Looks like the Sunday 14th might be the better bet - fine by us.

Am contemplating making tiramisu (either instead of or as well as the white chocolate icecream). My tiramisu recipe (given to me by the cook at my favourite Italian hippie holiday place near Urbino) serves 20 so it would seem appropriate for a Monsteristi do.

Rally
11-04-2011, 07:50 PM
I really enjoyed last year and would love to come again this year as well. Thank you for the invite.

Paivi
11-04-2011, 09:04 PM
I second Desmo's comment - great food, good company and wonderful weathr - and that was before the infamous home-made (low calorie!!) ice-cream! Yes please include me in your next one - either day suits me. Thank you for the invitation too.
Ditto!

My tiramisu recipe (given to me by the cook at my favourite Italian hippie holiday place near Urbino) serves 20 so it would seem appropriate for a Monsteristi do.
OK, that should be enough for about five of us...

Have napkin, will travel. Any day, any location. :)