PDA

View Full Version : Heydon, Norfolk - tomorrow night

Mohawk
07-04-2011, 08:31 PM
In case anyone else fancies getting out tomorrow night. Planning a blast to Heydon (just off the B1149 Holt Rd). Should be there just after 6pm.

Really nice village and usually a nice collection of bikes to look at. I'll be there on the Monster so come and say hello if you can make it. Moira

Nonnie
07-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Would love to come but can't sadly. Lovely place to be though eh?

johnsy
07-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Hard to believe the place has a bike meet, took me 2 months to find it, and it's only 10 miles from me...

Mohawk
07-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Would love to come but can't sadly. Lovely place to be though eh?

Shame we wont see you, maybe next time Nonnie. Hope Rod is feeling in less pain, give him my regards Nonnie.

Mohawk
07-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Hard to believe the place has a bike meet, took me 2 months to find it, and it's only 10 miles from me...

Yeah you're right it's easy to miss the turn off the Holt Rd. We'll be going again Johnsy so I'm sure you'll manage to catch up with us there one Friday before the season end.

Did you manage to get your rear end fixed?;)

Nonnie
07-04-2011, 09:19 PM
Shame we wont see you, maybe next time Nonnie. Hope Rod is feeling in less pain, give him my regards Nonnie.

Thanks Moira, he's grounded (been a very naughty boy!) and will be off for quite some time. Surgery hopefully end of month.

However ths does obviously not prevent me from riding to nearest cake shop!

johnsy
07-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Playing with my rear end at the moment, I want to play more than repair, so it'll wait.
Might take a wee trip up tomorrow, work allowing, weather should be good